Offshore Matagorda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offshore Matagorda

Trying to fill some spots on an offshore trip this coming Saturday. Fishing with Mark Holland. We've had this trip rescheduled twice due to storms in the gulf, and most of the original crew can't make it. I had no intention of taking the trip this year but Mark just texted me and said things are looking real good for Friday/Saturday. I have 3 spots open, possibly 4. My wife is coming so if you want to bring a woman it's no problem.

ttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you text me the details? I'm supposed to go on a dove/hog hunt this weekend, but an offshore fishing trip with my wife sojnds pretty good.

832-651-nine 686

Comment

Can you pm, post or text details like cost etc please. Not sure if you still have my number

Comment

Sounds good, Im in for this coming Saturday.

Comment

Went with Mark in mid July for the end of snapper season. Cannot recommend him enough. We had an absolute blast and caught some monsters. His boat is also top notch.

Comment

I would like more details as well.

Comment

It's full day trip out of Matagorda, TX. All bait, tackle and fish cleaning provided. Mark is a great captain. We have fished with him 2-3 times a year for the last 5 or 6 years. We'll be fishing out of a 36' Contender with triple Yamaha 250s. Not sure what exactly we'll target but we always catch lots of fish with Mark. Seas should be less than 2', and its boule be a really good day. Price is around $320 per person.

Marks website, www.matagordasportfishing.com

Comment

I really wish would could make this. Haven't heard the sound of peeling drag in a while.

By all means let me know when y'all get ready for another trip.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

This is tempting. I was on the trip we got the big grouper in the picture. Boy was that ride in bumpy lol. I dont see any fronts or storms showing then.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                      This is tempting. I was on the trip we got the big grouper in the picture. Boy was that ride in bumpy lol. I dont see any fronts or storms showing then.
                      Haha. That was a hell of a boat ride!! It should be great conditions this weekend.

Comment

Wish I had some extra cash right now. I went out with mark last year around this time and we had a blast good guy to go with.

Comment

Bump

Comment

ttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                              I'll never forget that trip. Bumpy is an understatement.

Comment

Working...
                              X