Dreams Come True

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams Come True

Met these people last weekend at Lake Charles Archery shoot.

This is group that grants dreams to Louisiana children between the ages of 3 to 18 who has a life threatening illness.

On Saturday August 29, LCAC and Dreams Come True will be putting on an archery tournament to help raise funds.

$25 entry fee
    ASA rules
    Food/Drinks
    Novelty shoot
    Compound and Traditional divisions

Info:
    Becky Prejean 225-614-4897
    Jane Arabie 225-341-3484

For directions to shoot: search for Lake Charles Archery Club, they have a map and contact info on their website

Hope to see you there

This is coming up this weekend. Several from SE Texas are planning to go and shoot in the teams division.

Comment

Looks like we are going to try and make it.!!

Comment

Great! I hoping a Texas group of both Compound and Trad shooters show up and take home all the hardware.

Comment

2016 3D Archery Shoot for Dreams Come True

I found this post and wanted to let you all know that It's on again in Southwest Louisiana! Please repost wherever possible and spread the word as the more the merrier!
          Information:
          @Dreams Come True of Louisiana, regularly "hands out happiness" for kids with life threatening illnesses here in Louisiana. Josh Castille has a rare life threatening disease that has yet to be firmly diagnosed. This condition qualified him as a "Dream Child" and his condition reviewed. He ultimately qualified for a “Dream Kid”, his wish was submitted with DCT determined to do grant it. Josh’s wish was to harvest a nice Whitetail Buck with a Bow. DCT along with several volunteers made all of the arrangements with an outfitter, including a medical nurse to make the journey per Doctors orders, and ultimately Josh's dream became a reality. At the time of his hunt, there was no way to know how long Josh would live to see his next birthday, but God willing he is still with us and starts college this fall! The love and caring by DCT to Josh and his entire family touched them so deeply that Josh made a vow to do whatever he could to help raise funds for such a worthy organization. He envisioned an Archery Shoot with all proceeds to help fund Dreams Come True, and enable them to grant another child’s dream. This year will make the 4th Annual Archery Shoot for Dreams Comes True hosted by Josh Castille” and is scheduled for Saturday August 27. The location will be in SW Louisiana @ the lovely Lake Charles Archery Club lakecharlesarcheryclub .com Truly a first class range and one of the most beautiful ranges in the United States. They have just added some fabulous new targets! There will be lots of food, drinks, silent auctions and prizes for winners! You can see the flyers with info and registration attached here, or go to dctofla .com for information. They are also in need of more prizes and silent auction items, so please consider donating to this great cause. Tax info will be supplied. I cannot put in links on this post so please see Dreams Come True of Louisiana on Facebook page, look for My website on events calendar or contact DCT directly - Becky Prejean 225-614-8197
          C U THERE!! ~~ Becky Lou Outdoors

Comment

We will be trying to make it again!

Comment

Awesome!

Get a group together and come on over! I am trying to post a link to the pages, and also the registration form itself, but I am too new to the group. They can be found on my Facebook page BeckyLou Outdoors and on my website calendar. The range is even more beautiful this year with some new 3D targets sure to challenge everyone! C U THERE!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeckyLou View Post
                Get a group together and come on over! I am trying to post a link to the pages, and also the registration form itself, but I am too new to the group. They can be found on my Facebook page BeckyLou Outdoors and on my website calendar. The range is even more beautiful this year with some new 3D targets sure to challenge everyone! C U THERE!!
                It is a super nice range for sure. Most of you Texas 3D shooters may not have made this range but it is amazing and this is for a wonderful cause. I know some of you guys down in this area can make this one!!

Comment

Saturday, August 27, 2016
                  Lake Charles Archery Club
                  3400 Myrtle Springs Rd
                  Westlake LA
                  lakecharlesarcheryclub.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, lakecharlesarcheryclub.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

$25 per shooter or $40 for team of two
                  Food and Ice cold beverages
                  info:
                  Becky 225.614.8197
                  or
                  Jane 337.302.7096

Comment

We will be there Mr. Decker. Trying to round up a few to go with us again.

Comment

Great! See you there

Comment

this is this coming Saturday, August 27, 2016
                        Registration 8-11am
                        California Start
                        Hope to see you there

Comment

Saturday Aug 27, Reg 8am-11am

The Dreams Come True Charity 3D Shoot is this Saturday and we are SOOOO excited to have some Terrific Texas Shooters there!!

Lake Charles Archery Club
                          3400 Myrtle Springs Road
                          Westlake, LA 70669

Heading East on I-10, take the exit just before you go over I-10 bridge, "Westlake" take left, another left at the light, another left at second light, right at Houston River Road, and Right on Myrtle Springs. Just keep going for a few miles and it will be on your left! It's a beautiful range and some fabulous targets!!
                          Shooting begins as you register, water provided, food and sodas available for purchase and FUN for FREE!!

Comment

Awesome!!!! C U There!!

Comment

All info and details here on Facebook page of Dreams Come True of Louisiana, I cannot insert link to their page here, but just search in FB
                              Dreams Come True of Louisiana and it will be a purple hand with a yellow star as their logo! Then you can find info on the shoot down their page posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X