Blind light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blind light

Looking for any recommendations on a good battery operated light for a wood box blind. Just something small to click on to gather up your gear in the dark, must be red but red and white light would be nice. Product links would be appreciated

I have a browning cap light that slides on my hat. Has red and clear lights on it

Comment

Looking for something to screw into the roof or wall and leave it in there

Comment

get one of those camping lights that go in tents and color it red with a sharpie.

Comment

I know I can find something and make it work from Amazon or camping sites. I was hoping someone had one they really liked that was ready to use. It is for a gift so it needs to be ready to use.

Comment

We build small boxes and install LED vehicle/trailer running and backup lights in the box with a 3-way toggle switch and then run the lights off of a 12 V feeder battery. Easy to make and a 12 V rechargeable battery will last a year without having to recharge.

Comment

Blind light

Kill Light?
              This was the first one when I googled kill ligh

Last edited by Pushbutton2; 11-23-2015, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Harbor Freight has some you can attach them to the wall, its a Dome push button LED light, it runs off 4AA batteries, it works great but only come in white

Comment

FIL just rigged this up. A spare truck headlight, toggle switch, 12v battery, & a few blade connectors. Even grabbed a solar panel from an old feeder that'll be going on it tomorrow. Makes it really convenient early in the mornings & when you're leaving in the evening. Haven't had any issues with deer running off because of the white light, but have only used it a handful of times, so far.

Comment

Originally posted by wade _s View Post
                    We build small boxes and install LED vehicle/trailer running and backup lights in the box with a 3-way toggle switch and then run the lights off of a 12 V feeder battery. Easy to make and a 12 V rechargeable battery will last a year without having to recharge.
                    Thats a really good idea

Comment

Screw to ceiling, Go to hobby lobby and buy red tint for like $5 and wire to battery. LED will draw hardly any battery.

Comment

I mounted a light from Harbor Freight that has a solar panel i mounted on the outside of my box blind.Put the light inside,has a pull string.Not red though.Just paint lens with a sharpie.

Comment

Working...
                        X