No announcement yet.

Covert Wireless Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mines broken again. Not taken a picture all day. Deleted and reinstalled the App 3 times today. Just sent them another email

Comment

Ok so all the kinks worked out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
        Mines broken again. Not taken a picture all day. Deleted and reinstalled the App 3 times today. Just sent them another email

Your app does not control whether your camera works/takes a pic or not. The app is a viewing device that receives pics from the portal database and allows you to control the settings. The camera sends pics to the portal. Have you checked to see if the pic is on your portal on the Covert website?

Remote Cameras for Hunting, Wildlife Watching and Security

Sounds like a signal or camera issue
        Last edited by Smart; 08-15-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Ok so all the kinks worked out?

I have zero issues except the badge notification on my app occasionally is not updated. Like I might have 2 pics showing and I look at them and the badge still shows I have two pics to view. Minor very minor

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I have zero issues except the badge notification on my app occasionally is not updated. Like I might have 2 pics showing and I look at them and the badge still shows I have two pics to view. Minor very minor

Ok welllllll here...weee....go!

Comment

Man i really like it y’all were freakin out for nothin lol

Thanks for getting it fixed up for me [emoji847]

Comment

I turned all my cams to 10 minute delay and haven’t checked them this week. I was so aggravated at this app guess I’ll have to check it out again.

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

Now it’s screwed up again. It will not let me arrow back to view all my cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Changes on mine since yesterday:
                    * "NEW' flag on photos
                    * arrows gone, now you swipe right and left (the correct direction)

Bugs still:
                    * **** notification still showing on homescreen when there isnt on
                    *Deleting pics usually doesnt work the first try, have to go back to camera menu then go back into pics and do it again and it'll work second time

Comment

Covert Wireless Update

Why do you folks delete pics? Put it on overwrite and let it roll. I haven’t deleted a pic in 2.5 years unless it was my big *** bent exposing a plumbers crack or something and I don’t want to see it again.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I lost my arrows this morning too and it’s still scrolling the right way. . That’s a good thing imo.

Comment

Does anyone know the differences between the E1 and the Blackhawk? I'm wondering why the E1 is cheaper. I want another blackhawk but I don't wanna pay that price tag if the E1 will get it done.
                        Last edited by yotethumper; 08-16-2019, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I got the New flags this morning. Scroll arrows (and the brief white flash when scrolling) are gone, but swiping works great.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                            Does anyone know the differences between the E1 and the Blackhawk? I'm wondering why the E1 is cheaper. I want another blackhawk but I don't wanna pay that price tag if the E1 will get it done.
                            I think the E1 doesn't have the remote command where you can send the camera setting changes and live photo requests (I don't use that feature anyways).

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                              Now it’s screwed up again. It will not let me arrow back to view all my cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              You don't have to hit the arrow. Mine is doing same thing. Just scroll left or right with a swipe

Comment

No more arrows and can just swipe left/right easily which is nice.

Just wish they would remove those old cameras they put back on there!

Comment

Working...
                                X