Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I truly dislike bloody pictures of game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    Plenty of folks on here eat zebra. I would eat it. I have heard it is delicious. Horse meat probably gets a bad wrap because of how people identify with them. They are grass eating animals like cows, elk, and axis.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I'd try it too. Zebra that is, don't know if I could eat a horse. I guess it's just the mental aspect, like eating a dog. And just so you know, zebras may eat grass but they have a mouth like a dang crocodile!!

Comment

I've eaten horse. It's really good. Kinda reminded me of elk.

Rick

Comment

Hey Rick when you going to build me a all natural string that weighs between 85-100 grains for a 50# 69" bow. That's all I need to get a flight title . Arvin

Comment

I'm intrigued by this thread, not because I find myself on one side or the other, but it's a lot like a personal social media page. The OP said, 'I don't like this particular thing,' and whether or not it's confounding, I don't know that it should matter to the rest of us?

Don't get me wrong, I don't share that opinion. I think there's a difference between the need to 'clean up' an animal for a grip-and-grin (wouldn't do it) and a need to show 'grievous' wounds unnecessarily. I've taken many pictures that show entry wounds or what have you. I've taken a picture, with some pride - might I add, of a hunter with his first deer's blood streaked on his face. It didn't look like he came out of a cage match, it looked like he had the first-deer stripe. This is a tradition and my opinion on it is just that - it's an opinion.

If you don't like it, I don't understand the necessity to make that proclamation. Just...don't view it. Maybe that's my point; who cares if a hunter doesn't like blood or bloody pics - the why and how of it is their business. But, I'm more curious as to why the post came up in the first place? Just a thought. Please don't read negative tone or think of finger pointing. I'm genuinely curious.

Comment

Bloddy Pics

I've found as I'm getting older each animal I take, (pigs the exception) the need to truly respect God's renewable resource. Bloody pictures are ok, but think they are just cooler looking the way HE made them to look, alive.
            Just My 2 cents.
            Attached Files

Comment

Head shots on does cause a little projectile splatter

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                Head shots on does cause a little projectile splatter

What is that?

A satanic ceremony [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                  Hey Rick when you going to build me a all natural string that weighs between 85-100 grains for a 50# 69" bow. That's all I need to get a flight title . Arvin
                  I don't have any all natural materials. All I have is the hotrod stuff.

Would I need to kill a cat to make you a string?

Rick

Comment

I don't really plan my pictures. If I post one, it'll be what I have.

I do like posting bloody arrows though, and will continue to do so.

Comment

Working...
                    X