No announcement yet.

Cattle panel blind window question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on your work brother that´s a really nice blind! it blends perfectly

Comment

When people talk about putting mesh over their windows does that mean you actually shoot your arrow through the mesh?

Comment

Yes sir BigW.....but as dark as mine is......I don't bother with it.

As promised, here are a couple new pics of the blind as it is right now.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	brushedinblind1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	24313093

Click image for larger version

Name:	brushedinblind2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	24313094

Comment

Originally posted by Beardedbuck View Post
          Yes sir BigW.....but as dark as mine is......I don't bother with it.

As promised, here are a couple new pics of the blind as it is right now.
          [ATTACH]630795[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]630796[/ATTACH]
          Hmmm...I dont see a blind.....

Does the mesh not affect the arrow flight? Or open mechanical broadheads?

Comment

very cool! always a fun project!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWhey View Post
              Hmmm...I dont see a blind.....

Does the mesh not affect the arrow flight? Or open mechanical broadheads?
              The reason it asked the initial question is because my DB T3 has a big mesh window in front that you shoot through. I have done this 3 times with success and never felt I had any issues. I have always heard fixed blades are no issue but mechanicals might not work. The main reason I asked the question was I truly believe the deer have a harder time picking you up in the blind, but I would rather keep them open if I can get away with it.

Comment

Apologize for not getting back to this sooner. I have completed the blind and here is a picture of it brushed in and a view from the inside. I have not hunted out of it yet, but I look forward to doing so soon. Just a heads up.............I found a rattlesnake in it after leaving behind some netting on the dirt floor............not good, but I will make sure nothing is on the floor from now on and I definitely will be checking it for critters upon entry.
                Attached Files

Comment

Is that tarp not loud in a windy condition?

Comment

thats a sweet setup. The game will get use to the noises and ignore it...

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X