Blind Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blind Build

Ok, storms came and destroyed my old blind, so finally got off my rear and built a new one using the old base. Went back with half inch, 14 guage metal for the frame. Used my Harbor Freight 90 amp welder, what all top welders use, and my very average welding skills. After getting the frame going, I checked to make sure we are square on the base, and it was off and going.
    Attached Files

Ok. So we were good to go with the old base. Had to build a door, frame the windows, get chairs things like that. Should I just build my own windows?????
    Attached Files

Comment

Got it all together and hauling it to the property. I hope my insurance is paid up. It's going to be a white knuckle ride.
      Attached Files

Comment

Made it in one piece. Put it all together, and wow. I thought the ride was full throttle, I could destroy this whole thing in about a 1/2 a second. Heart attack coming on.....who's bright idea was this?
        Attached Files

Comment

WOW. Got it up. How about them Deer View Windows????? Thanks Tyler you did a great job on the windows. One inside pic. Soon to be hunting comfortably!
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Bingo

Comment

i think i would have made the walls seperately and carried them out there and put them up......just a thought. looks good though........

Comment

i may look into this modular system you speak of on the next one?

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                      X