My coffee brand is discontinued!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TUCO View Post
    Cajuns take their coffee seriously, and the majority of them drink Community.

If you like strong and bold try Community Dark Roast

You won't be disappointed.
    Originally posted by Tarleton Jake View Post
    Community Chickory blend is where it's at!
    that's why I sell it on my websight

Comment

independence coffee found at HEB!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
        I really enjoy "Seattle Mountain" coffee brand that is roasted and sold at Costco and I recently found out that it has been discontinued. I've tried all other kinds of coffee but none can compare to their mountain blend. It was a strong, bold coffee. I've tried the HEB brand but it doesn't even come close. Anyone have any suggestions. AND I refuse to drink yuppie star bucks crap. I'd rather get a 85¢ coffee cup at a gas station than a "latte grande extra girly no man card" $3 cup of star pukes.
        Pretty disappointing. The French roast was my favorite.

Comment

I ain't drinking nothing that has come out of a cats arse or any other arse for that matter! Great or not!

Comment

^^ I concur!

Comment

HEB brand is actually quite good.

It's not the coffee so much as it is the coffee maker. Give yourself a BUNN for Christmas. You won't regret it. Best gift my wife and I gave ourselves, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                I ain't drinking nothing that has come out of a cats arse or any other arse for that matter! Great or not!

Come on now Mudlinger I thought you were a connoisseur of worldly coffees .

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  that's why I sell it on my websight

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

And if you can't find community go for the next best thing

Comment

I really like Gevalia coffees. The bold and french roasts are good, and probably about the same price as community, which is my second favorite coffee.

Comment

We drink illy. It's expensive but best for our espresso machine. We rarely make espresso but always coffe. It's so much better than drip coffee. Jura is the machine brand

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                        HEB brand is actually quite good.

It's not the coffee so much as it is the coffee maker. Give yourself a BUNN for Christmas. You won't regret it. Best gift my wife and I gave ourselves, ever.
                        I hunt within 5 minutes of the Bunn plant. I use it too. Hot and quick.

Comment

Go for it guys. Whatever blows up your skirt...

I prefer 7-11 regular coffee. Cheap, good flavor and does the job.

Comment

One of my vendors brings me fresh roast from Stumptown in Brooklyn, NY and you could also check out La Colombe from Philly. Best things you can do is get a grinder and fresh grind before you brew.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                              Go for it guys. Whatever blows up your skirt...

I prefer 7-11 regular coffee. Cheap, good flavor and does the job.
                              I like quick trip coffee with the Irish cream cream.

Comment

I'll admit I'm not a coffee conosueir but I think it's all in the way you load the coffee pot then cook it, my granny used plain old maxwell house, her coffee looked like used 80/90 oil when she poured it out of that old glass coffee pot.

Comment

Working...
                                X