Best Sub $100 trail camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Sub $100 trail camera?

I need 5-6 new trail cameras, but don't want to break the bank doing it. Trying to stay sub $100 each. What do y'all recommend?

Browning has a few for $99 that would work. Spypoint does too I believe.

Comment

Moultie A30i is what I use.

Comment

Another vote for the browning great for the price. Academy will run them on sale for $20 off if you can catch the sale its good for online also.

Comment

These guys have always been great to buy from through the years. When my 5-6 year old cameras crap the bed, I will be heading back to them. No tax and free shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/p/Browning-Trai....c100005.m1851

Comment

Keep an eye on Camofire. They run some great specials. So does Amazon.

I have had good luck with StealthCams in the $59-$79 price range.

Comment

I bought one of these for sticking in random spots and even switched it to video mode for watching fence crossings. It’s not a bad camera, not gonna day it’s great but it didn’t have any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Keep an eye on Camofire. They run some great specials. So does Amazon.

I have had good luck with StealthCams in the $59-$79 price range.
                I have a stealth cam and have been pleased with it so far

Comment

Dang good deal. Thanks Jeff

Comment

I’ve got two of these I’ll sell for 50 each they are still in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
                      I’ve got two of these I’ll sell for 50 each they are still in the box.

https://www.fieldandstreamshop.com/p...prfcmgn201xtch
                      Dang good deal there those are great cameras and easy to work !

Comment

I know in the past the Tasco cameras didn’t have a good reputation but I picked up one at Walmart last year for $38 and it has been working pretty well so far. Time will tell. I have bought other cameras around 100 before and they didn’t last too long so I figured I would give the really cheap one a chance.

Comment

Midway has some stealth cams with battery and card for 54.99 right now go get em

Comment

Primos truth ultra either the 35 or 45. Have had great results

Comment

Working...
                            X