Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Annual Cinnamon Creek Classic - Roanoke, TX (Repost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsConnally View Post
    Well, in case anyone was wondering I shot the WORST I ever have but had such a blast after Joe brought me a drink in a special TBH cup!!! Yummy!!!

Congrats Brett and Derek! I really love seeing y'all stand up there with checks in your hands! Also love how y'all have next year all planned out! Any chance I'll start winning some money? Y'all seem to have all the answers!
    Oh we have a plan for you to , it involves lots of practice shooting your bow & less time getting a tan by the pool

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
      What class did you shoot?
      Looks like my wife will be shooting some next year in Bowhunters class.
      I'm just happy to see more women and girls shooting now than 10 years ago.
      Women's Bowhunter!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
        Oh we have a plan for you to , it involves lots of practice shooting your bow & less time getting a tan by the pool
        I practice every night!!!! Going to shoot a hog tonight, I'll be posting my awesome pics tomorrow!

and can't a girl practice a tan and shooting???????

Comment

Originally posted by MrsConnally View Post
          and can't a girl practice a tan and shooting???????

Not gonna touch that one....

Comment

congrats to all the winners ,and also all of us that tried our best and braved the heat but still come up short congrats Brett and Derek if yall need help spending all that money let me know I can help you

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
              Thanks for the kind words Brett.

Jerry, Im looking forward to some great competition in the Hunter class next year. I finally know what I am doing out on a 3d range and am loving the sport. Im really happy to have Blake and Brett in another class so thats two great shooters we dont have to worry about!!!
              there is some great competition in hunter class, hopefully I can put together 2 good rounds this weekend and move on with Blake and Brett if not then I will have to contend with you and all them other young guns huh, in a couple of years I will be the young one , in the Senior class that is

Comment

Hey jerry it was good meeting you Saturday and I'm 49 and you and me will teach Derek to respect his elders!! Just kidding Derek you know we love ya man!!

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
                  Hey jerry it was good meeting you Saturday and I'm 49 and you and me will teach Derek to respect his elders!! Just kidding Derek you know we love ya man!!
                  it was nice meeting you also, hey maybe we can start a new class, SENIOR HUNTER

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
                    haha I hear ya. Heck we need to tell that to Luke, Wills, and Jayde to respect their elders! They are beating us already and none of them have a drivers liscence!

Comment

Originally posted by StringStretcher View Post
                      That sounds like a good class to me!! Dang I'm almost a senior!! We are getting old!!

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                        Wrong guy, we were talking about Derek
                        Thanks for pointing that out. I got the chance to shoot with Jason Case. He shot well. He has a string of 8,s but got back on track. Good shooting Jason!

Comment

Originally posted by StringStretcher View Post
                          Now thats a great Idea I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
                            haha I hear ya. Heck we need to tell that to Luke, Wills, and Jayde to respect their elders! They are beating us already and none of them have a drivers liscence!
                            The wolf pack

Comment

Awesome pics Mary...Thanks

Ray

Comment

this shoot has the chance to grow into a huge one....let's keep this cash crop fed and watered!

Comment

Working...
                                X