PBAA shoot south of Odessa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBAA shoot south of Odessa

here we go agin...the PBAA will have another shoot this coming weekend May 15&16.We are planning shoots 3rd weekend every month through October. New lower shoot fees for both members and non-members and have some hunts to raffle off to each paid shooter! have a doe white tail or muley hunt up for grabs this weekend.Post up here or pm me if I can be of help.

Hey bud I have to work Saturday and dont get off until 7am Sunday morning. Would I be able to shoot on Sunday still if I get there around 10am?

Comment

Hey Rowel

Tried to find a PBAA website with info and directions and its non-existant bud. So hows one to find info and how to get there? (since we cant seem to get you guys down here)

Comment

Yes you can shoot at 10 or possibly till 11 am on Sunday! I am helping at the Hunters Expo on Sunday but there better be a warm body there at the range! Which way you coming from Angelo,through Crane or to Odess and south towards Crane? Sorry no website...don't know who if anyone is in charge of that idea.From Crane head north on 385 towards Odessa about 10 north before caprock there nwill be sign on Hwy on left(west side of rode).gate is pulled closed and chain looped through,open up come on in and close gate,drive into pit...1 rode in and 1 rode out! I'll pm you with my number,just give me a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by RLoving1 View Post
          Yes you can shoot at 10 or possibly till 11 am on Sunday! I am helping at the Hunters Expo on Sunday but there better be a warm body there at the range! Which way you coming from Angelo,through Crane or to Odess and south towards Crane? Sorry no website...don't know who if anyone is in charge of that idea.From Crane head north on 385 towards Odessa about 10 north before caprock there nwill be sign on Hwy on left(west side of rode).gate is pulled closed and chain looped through,open up come on in and close gate,drive into pit...1 rode in and 1 rode out! I'll pm you with my number,just give me a shout.
          Which way is quicker?

Comment

Not sure which would be quicker! Just straight out of town and through Mertzon west all the way to Rankin then turn on 329 to Crane and turn north on 385(only redlight in Crane) may be simplest route.Go north till you see FM 1233 then it's about 1 mile north of that,have to go past it to turn around to get on south bound 385 and to gate on west side of 385. The sign will be set out by gate.

Comment

Cool thanks!

Comment

Sorry Rowel...aint gonna make it with the way the weather's been. Maybe next time.

Comment

Thats cool...3rd weekend of every month!

Comment

Thats cool...3rd weekend of every month!
                    Already marked it on my calendar for June. Yall do a BBQ?

Comment

Not ever tried to BBQ,hard enough to get folks to come out! We can alway find a pit and talk Andy into burning some animal flesh after we shoot! Most folks would haul back to town already...beer and brauts would be cool at end of day!

Comment

Not ever tried to BBQ,hard enough to get folks to come out! We can alway find a pit and talk Andy into burning some animal flesh after we shoot! Most folks would haul back to town already...beer and brauts would be cool at end of day!
                        We usually have somr BBQ at all our shoots. I havent done alot of 3d's but Kerrville had a good BBQ too during awards. Why dont you guys ever come out here? We have a shoot on Sat. June 5th coming up. usuallY ROUND 50+ SHOOTERS

Comment

50 shooters! Showoff! Not sure why we don't have more attendance...seasonal archers maybe,time of year,other committments!?

Comment

I would love to shoot.. I didn't know that Odessa still had a range. Are you guys still shooting every 3rd Sunday??

Comment

Originally posted by Seode View Post
                              I would love to shoot.. I didn't know that Odessa still had a range. Are you guys still shooting every 3rd Sunday??
                              Anyone read this at all ?? anyone??

Comment

Working...
                              X