No announcement yet.

Fish Taxidermist Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some pics of the release. We tried from the boat for a while and she wasn't taking it. Had to get in and work her for a while before she finally kicked and swam off.

Comment

Call Marty over at Rafter T in Rockport, great guy who does great work, he lost his shop to Harvey but is back up and going. It was a bad deal 361-205-5150

Comment

My votes for new wave also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a noble thing that you CPR'd that fish, but ain't no way I'd be in that water playing with that fish like that and neck deep... I've seen too many get swallowed by BIG sharks in shallow water to ever be brave enough to try that! I'm very glad it worked out good for the fish AND YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            It's a noble thing that you CPR'd that fish, but ain't no way I'd be in that water playing with that fish like that and neck deep... I've seen too many get swallowed by BIG sharks in shallow water to ever be brave enough to try that! I'm very glad it worked out good for the fish AND YOU!

I'm not saying that there aren't sharks in Baffin, but I've never seen one in the 20 years I've fished that bay. I was way more worried about jumping in on a jellyfish, and I didn't realize it was neck deep until I had already jumped in. It was kinda too late by then

Comment

I've called and talked to a few of these recommendations, they all seem to be in the same ballpark in price. Getting pictures sent to compare quality

Comment

What a TOAD! Very nice catch and release job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X