Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboys DL better step up their game or AK41 will mow them down. They gonna have to stop Kamara to get any pressure on Toiletwater and make him throw interceptions. Gonna be a real test this coming weekend in Nola. Hope they have some good headphones with noise cancelation built in cause it's gonna be loud in the dome. Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Cowboys DL better step up their game or AK41 will mow them down. They gonna have to stop Kamara to get any pressure on Toiletwater and make him throw interceptions. Gonna be a real test this coming weekend in Nola. Hope they have some good headphones with noise cancelation built in cause it's gonna be loud in the dome. Go Cowboys!

Agreed. Saquon Barkley had 120rushing yards week one, gotta do better than that. I believe Antuan Woods and Tyrone Crawford will miss that game as well. Hopefully they come back sooner than later shore up the D line. Maybe Quinn can make a big enough impact to offset missing the 2starters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Quinn looked good for his first game back..I liked his motor..

The rookie held his own as well. Hopefully that translates to the Aints...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I think that’s pretty obvious. You just have to look at the schedule . All I’m saying is MacDaddy never misses a chance to do his Cowboys thing ... even if it’s stating the obvious.
          I remember being on the receiving end a time or two.

I grew up with the Cowboys. Remember the moniker "Next years champion" that they acquired in Mid to late 60's. Watched them lose 3 NFL championships before SB VI. Suppose I became more pessimistic than optimistic.

Wife used to tell me I let their losses make me mad or upset.
          I finally realized it and got over it......somehow.

Now, if they win.....great. If they lose, another game around the corner.
          kinda like my golf game....or lack thereof.

Comment

Quinn looked good for his first game back..I liked his motor..

The rookie held his own as well. Hopefully that translates to the Aints...
            I agree, I liked Quinn a lot. The rook looked a lot better in this game than pre season. He got pushed around a lot in preseason. His first step was really fast and was beating the oline off the ball most of the time, just needs to learn not to get up field too quick sometimes.

Comment

Comment

So the truth hurts ?[emoji1303]

You misspelled "Smart is right....I am a Cowboys hater..." [emoji23][emoji23]

LOL..No doubt.......ol D-Mo hasn't mentioned Ramsey much lately..

I’d trade the prima donna idiot running back we just over payed, for the other one right now and pay him.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I’d trade the prima donna idiot running back we just over payed, for the other one right now and pay him.

That all Jerry needs is some jakeleg showing up in an armored car on the first day of training camp. [emoji2359]. You’d love that.[emoji2957]

Not to mention he went through periods of being pretty average last year. He’s gonna get paid but thankfully not by us.
                  Last edited by Smart; 09-24-2019, 06:34 AM.

Comment

That all Jerry needs is some jakeleg showing up

I'd want out of Jax too. We can't pay him now though, we overpay at positions a 2nd round rookie can fill.

Just keep winning.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

I’m glad Dak finally looks like an NFL quarterback, I’m glad we traded for a #1 receiver, and I’m glad we paid our elite running back. Pollard looks good so far, but Zeke is the man. Nobody will even remember Pollard in 5 years. 13-3 maybe 14-2 if we can find a pass rush.

Last edited by MBV77; 09-24-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        I’m glad Dak finally looks like an NFL quarterback, I’m glad we traded for a #1 receiver, and I’m glad we paid our elite running back. Pollard looks good so far, but Zeke is the man. Nobody will even remember Pollard in 5 years. 13-3 maybe 14-2 if we can find a pass rush.

I hope you are wrong about pollard, i think he is a big addition to the offense, when Zeke comes out of the game we still have a talented back in the game, with some juice.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

I think you're a bit optimistic, but I certainly hope so.

I could see it happening, but I could also see 5 losses pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            I think you're a bit optimistic, but I certainly hope so.

I could see it happening, but I could also see 5 losses pretty easy.

Yeah I’m tired of being pessimistic. Time for some optimism.

Comment

I'm reserving my optimism until after the next two games. So far Cowboys' opponents are 1-8 team record (which the Cowboys have contributed to obviously).

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X