Ozone for hunting clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozone for hunting clothing

Several years ago I bought one of the Log 6 ozone generators to use on my hunting cloths. (Place cloths in a closed tote and insert the tube into the tote and rune about 25-20 minutes.) Well after lots of use, it gave up the ghost and now it doesn't appear to be in production any longer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	log 6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	25190134

Did a little search and found a similar type system on Amazon. (Ivation Portable Ozone Generator 600mg/h – Multipurpose Air Sterilizing & Freshening System w/2 Silicone Tubes, 2 Diffuser Stones & Timer; Purifies Air, Water, Food, Toothbrush)

The unit arrived at the house two days ago and so far looks like it will do as good a job as the Log 6 did. This one was $50...

Name:	ozone gen.jpg
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	25190135

Yep, great little buy.

Comment

The Ivation is not as noisy as the Log 6.

Comment

Good stuff, was hoping to find something like this if my log 6 gives up on me. Going strong 4 years now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

....well.....you sold me.

I have one that'll be here on Wednesday. I hope it works!

Comment

Humper....do you have advice on the best way to use the Ivation? I have been reviewing Ozone elimination options, and think that having this tube fed into my hunting clothes "bucket", it should do the job. Right?

Comment

This is my set up....

Name:	FCC92ACC-D7C3-45C1-9170-8702211A4855.jpg
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	24592568

Comment

Working...
              X