My son is US property now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son is US property now

My son decided to enlist and flew out Monday. Finally, got a call from him today. Not sure when I'll hear from him again while he is in BCT. I can't wait to go see him graduate! Proud of my Soldier!

Proof you raised him right. Congrats

Comment

Call? Whats that? Thanks to you and your son for his service, no doubt he is property of the government, tell him not to get to sunburned! Knew a guy that got 30 days restricted liberty for "destruction of government property". Best of luck to your boy!

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
        Call? Whats that? Thanks to you and your son for his service, no doubt he is property of the government, tell him not to get to sunburned! Knew a guy that got 30 days restricted liberty for "destruction of government property". Best of luck to your boy!
        You weren't with me in Key West in 93 were you? LOL

That very thing happened to me.

Congrats to your son and you sir for raising a fine young man.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
          Thanks to you and your son for his service!
          Amen.

Comment

Good stuff. That was my one and only phone call allowed during Basic until graduation day and it lasted 5 seconds, read off of a Red Cross script. Something like I am alive and at my training unit and then I remember something about "get off the ****ing phone Pri before I stick my foot up you ***"

Comment

congrats and thanks for his service.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it!

Comment

Nice job pop.

Comment

Where is he going to boot?

My son ships in August to Ft Sill then to Ft Lee...already has his bonus spent on new guns ��

Comment

Salute! Man i remember those those days in basic lol and yeah, i don't remember any phone calls until i got to tech school

Comment

CONGRATS AND THANKS FOR HIS SERVICE!! You wrote "soldier" so I'm assuming Army? We went to our son's graduation at Fort Benning, GA and will NEVER forget it!!

He's in Iraq now on "another deployment" and due home in June.

Be proud, know you are, and support all you can...God Bless!!

Comment

Congrats to your son for stepping up to the line , you deserve to be proud!

Comment

congrats, and thank your son for his service.

Comment

Working...
                              X