Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st buck kill with a bow, above cloud 9 right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow very nice buck. Congrats.

Comment

What a beast! Congrats on a great animal.

Comment

What an incredible deer brother, deer of a lifetime... Congratulations...

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Holy Mackerel Kingfish !!!!
            That is an awesome deer.
            Congratulations !

Comment

Big congrats on your first deer with a bow....

Comment

Hell of a deer

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

That is a doggone giant! Shot looks perfect, too. He probably didn't make it far. Not sure how you waited 3 1/2 hours to go get him!!

Comment

I guess I was just being too super cautious, seen way too many threads on here where the buck is jumped. I kept playing the shot over and over in my head and the shot placement kept moving further and further back in my head. I knew I had at least hit 1 lung according to blood trail. After the recovery, the entrance was 1-2" further back than I would have wanted but he was quartering away just enough to hit both lungs and exit closer to opposite shoulder. I had bucks snort wheezing,
                      Chasing, grunting in front of me so it made the time pass a tad quicker. The woods were definitely on fire that morning!

Comment

Originally posted by SETXoutdoorsman View Post
                        Congrats man! Thank you for sharing because I have been bowhunting for 6 years and haven't killed a buck yet either because I am letting all the young ones walk or am not taking questionable shots. So I am pumped for you man and you give me hope and encouragement to keep at it!

Thank you sir!
                        Stay after it and don't get discouraged, you put in the time and it will happen sooner or later.

Comment

Congrats on an awesome Buck. Still waiting to get my first with a bow

Comment

Originally posted by Mexdeer19 View Post
                            Easily 175 and could be 180

I'd be tickled to death if he is in that range!

I Let the processor cape him out so I'll pick up and take to my taxi sometime soon and should get a chance to score him.

Comment

Dude!!!

You're gonna have to update your avatar!

Comment

Awesome buck. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X