Ranger Lubricants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranger Lubricants

Anyone have a cross reference for Ranger Lubricants? Gear and front drive oils? I’d rather use something other than Polaris oil. Any amsoil dealers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one?

Comment

I just did a lot of research on this.
      What gear oil is yours calling for? I assume your machine calls for Demand Drive fluid in the front diff? AGL for the tranny?

Comment

Go to Amsoil.com and order away my friend.

Comment

I used 80 - 90 gear oil in rear diff. but I was told that you better use the Demand Drive fluid in the front diff.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
            I just did a lot of research on this.
            What gear oil is yours calling for? I assume your machine calls for Demand Drive fluid in the front diff? AGL for the tranny?

Correct. 2014 ranger

Comment

Go check the Polaris Forum. There is usually someone with an equivalent lube. I’m sure Polaris does not make their own. They pay someone to private label their product so they can charge an exorbitant price.

Comment

I found it easier to just buy a kit from Amazon. Comes with everything in one box

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The demand drive fluid is a wet brake oil, aka trans hydraulic fluid. Mobil, Chevron and others make a quality fluid. The gear lube is a gl5 75-90 lots of choices there also.

Comment

Let me find my notes and I will shoot you a p.m. I have both fluids for front and back as well as lots of different oil and oil filters that will work.

Comment

May have some luck checking out the website "Bob the oil guy". Has lots of info on lubricants.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X