No announcement yet.

Early voting starts tomorrow! - October 22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get out and vote! I’ve never had to wait in line - until today. Lots of cars in the parking lot with Beto stickers.

Comment

I don't just want Cruz to win.... I want him to win by a mile.
      We need to send a message to the Dems that their crazy mobs will not get them anywhere down here in the Great State

Comment

Went and the line was out the door, waiting till Wed.

Comment

One of the ladies working the election said there was a line at 7:45 and they didn't open until 8:00. Took me a little over an hour and the line was longer when I left than it was when I got there.

Comment

If interest in the Trump/Cruz rally in Houston tonight is any indicator, I'm thinkin' we're still plenty red.... for now... VOTE to keep it that way!! Like Buff said, we want to show them dang libtard DemoKrauts anarchy don't work here in Texas...

Comment

Top Dems urge caution on 'blue wave,' temper expectations

Top Democrats are working to manage expectations about a "blue wave" sweeping the party into power on Capitol Hill, urging caution about those predictions amid fresh signs that the midterms could be much closer than anticipated. 

Comment

Been there.....
                done that…..

Comment

Did the deed, line was out into the parking lot.

Comment

In Lubbock.... never seen anything like It in 18 years... every booth was full and there was a line!! Went to eat and there was a woman wearing the VOTE sticker...She voted in Dallas first thing this morning.. Made me happy people are waking up.

Comment

done!....they said this was the busiest its ever been at our small center! lots of ****** off ppl

Comment

Voted in Ft Bend county/Fulshear and it was busy. Saw quite a few veterans wearing military caps and a large number of elderly folks.

Comment

Long line in Atascocita. But got er done.

Comment

Record turnout here in Paris. I voted today.

Comment

I stopped in after lunch and got it done. Glad to see people voting and voting early.
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Went by after lunch. Line was out the door and around the building.

Plan on returning later this week.

Btw, this was in a largely blue area.

Comment

Working...
                                X