#2 and deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#2 and deer

Been there done that. Problem is I usually can not go 2 miles and then take care my business.

Peeing doesn't seem to scare them wonder about ole numero dos. Bad scent? Spook deer or not?

Dig a hole, do business, fill in hole. Should be fine. Everyone/thing poops!

Comment

Sh*t is sh*t. I dont think the deer can tell who the sh*t came from IMO.

Comment

I've had to drop trou more than once on the way to my stand for a morning hunt and even within 75-100 yards it didn't seem to spook deer. Just my experience.

Comment

Doesn't bother them IMO. My uncle used to say it was good luck to go while going out. He said he always killed a deer that day. LOL!

Comment

A pile of steamy dump is just a pile of steamy dump. Deer don't know who or what left it...

Comment

Just make sure to fully get your bibs/shirt tail out of the way and watch your heels!

May not spook deer but would make for a terrible sit for you!

P.S.
              I've had to go numerous times and have never noticed anything act any different....always keep TP or shop towels or something to wipe with in my pack.

Comment

My #2 doesn’t look like #2 is there another number?

Comment

Lol, these answers are making me laugh. You guys are a mess. Keep em coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                    My 7 year old says #3 is the diereara

Comment

drink vanilla extract and eat a lot of corn before you go hunting/dropping a hot one in the field.

Comment

Dont think it has too much effect, unless they hear you straining. If your straining you probably should have waited. I feel like spring turkey season is my major outdoor pooping season. Maybe because i don't have to be up so early, I might hit up bakery for some kolaches or a Mexican place for migas before going out.....then it will hit hard after about 200yards walking. Oh well. Turkeys sure don't mind. During deer season, I usually wake up plenty early and don't eat much. Good luck to you and i hope your a regular guy.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                          My 7 year old says #3 is the diereara
                          Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                          There ya go. Does it look like a #3??
                          This is a crappy thread!!!
                          Now I feel like going to a Whataburger and ordering a #...............................oh never mind!!!

Comment

I know this sounds weird but everytime i go in the woods, something un-burys my wet wipes and grubs what i left

Comment

I had some deer outside my popup when it hit me. So I dug a hole in the ground while in the pop up, did my business, buried it, and kept on hunting without ever leaving the pop up. Ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                              X