Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is going to the TAC 3D in San Antonio???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else is going to the TAC 3D in San Antonio???

As the title says whose going to this event?? Me and my BIL and our wives will be heading down Friday and shoot all day Saturday and leave Sunday. The video they posted looks like they will have something for the beginner all the way to pro,awesome man I cant wait.

I'm headed that way myself. I talked with guy last year that went on about it and he wouldn't stop talking about it so, i'm gonna give it a try.

Comment

I am hoping to next year.. The down turn in the oil patch doesn't help anything..

Comment

I'm going

Comment

I'm heading out that Thursday an shoot Friday an sat I'm looking forward to this. Where are yall staying or are all of yall from there?

Comment

The TAC has accomadations set up at the Hampton Inn in Schertz. Thats where we are staying. Get on the TAC website its right there. I booked Friday and Saturday for 89.00 a night with two queen sized beds(thats the special for us archers). Which is cool because now I can split the cost.

Comment

That's what we did. Hope to see yall there. My family will be with me as well

Comment

Working...
              X