Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's one of the three

1.) Arrow spine is too stiff
    2.) Rest needs to be adjusted left or right. Move it around until the arrows start going in straight. Look from behind the target and make sure the bare shaft points to where you took the shot
    3.) Needs to be nock tuned. Turn the nock and see if it helps at all

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
      I sighted in my bow with the new arrows last night. One already had no fletchings so I thought I would fling it with them. I shot it twice and both times it hit with the nock kicked way right. What does that mean? This was at 20yds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Try turning the knock a quarter turn and shoot it again . Repeat until its close.. I knock tune all my arrows before fletching . I didnt believe it worked until I tried it .. made a big difference when shooting out past 60 yards ..

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
        Try turning the knock a quarter turn and shoot it again . Repeat until its close.. I knock tune all my arrows before fletching . I didnt believe it worked until I tried it .. made a big difference when shooting out past 60 yards ..
        It worked, almost. It did help out, but still has a little bit of kick out to it. Maybe cut it down by half.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
          It worked, almost. It did help out, but still has a little bit of kick out to it. Maybe cut it down by half.
          You may need to do a little more rest tuning .. I do the modified French tuning then bare shaft tune at 20 yards.. I'll defer to the guys that know more about tuning than I do..

Comment

It should be fine

Comment

Don’t get too technical with the equipment is my advice

Comment

Need to do an estimated FOC then take that into consideration. You can have two arrows weighing the same with one that has higher FOC and it will need a stiffer spine. Out of both evils I’d rather be over spined then underspined. They are more forgiving. I hope that helps

Comment

Working...
                X