Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 Ranked DL in the state Demarvin Leal just committed to the Aggies. Was a Texas lock until this weekend.

Jimboooo

Comment

Good get if they can hold on to him! Did he shut down his visits with his verbal commitment? I expect the Ags to get the normal new coach bump in this cycle, all Texas needs to do is win.
      Last edited by Chad C; 04-18-2018, 10:40 AM.

Comment

I’m going to try and be there. My GF isn’t into it so it might be tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Good get if they can hold on to him! Did he shut down his visits with his verbal commitment?
          I read he won't be at your spring game now, but who knows.

Head to Heads in 2019: Ags lead 6-4

* based on 247 composite

Aggies
          Brian Williams - 5*
          Demarvin Leal - 4*
          Kam Brown - 4*
          Demani Richardson - 4*
          Braedon Mowry - 4*
          Baylor Cupp - 3*

Texas:
          Whittington - 4*
          Johnson - 4*
          Floyd - 4*
          Sweat - 3*

Comment

10/4, 4 total commits at this juncture, Herman is not pushing for fauxmentum! They're both going to pick this state clean in this cycle plus get there OOS tokens.

Comment

10/4, 4 total commits at this juncture, Herman is not pushing for fauxmentum! They're both going to pick this state clean in this cycle plus get there OOS tokens.
              Herman actually really, really tried to land Leal and absolutely pushed for him to not visit A&M.

Looks like he had good reason to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                Herman actually really, really tried to land Leal and absolutely pushed for him to not visit A&M.

Looks like he had good reason to worry.
                There has been zero push for any kid to go public and they will absolutely stay on top of this kid. I'd gamble the rollercoaster pic comes into play before it's all said and done.

Comment

Texas tried to get his mom to not let him take the visit. They pushed as hard as a school can push.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    The problem A&M has is the same problem every one else has........UGA is the new Bama and Bama is still Bama.

Urban and Dabo aren't going anywhere.
                    A definite concern.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

It's funny you use the word fauxmentum. A texas fan posted a nice few paragraph meltdown that ended up the horn's tears on texags, and this was in that comment...

"This weekend is going to be a good one but this staff is not pushing for fauxmentum or early commits. "

First time I have seen that word in a long time, and now 2x in one day.... I hope that wasn't you on meltdown mode over on OB or shaggy or wherever I won't post the entire meltdown, it's long.

I enjoy reading the comments how "don't worry after a 7 win season the aggies will lose them", but Texas just came off a 6 win reg season and 7-6 total and landed a top 3 class... It's possible to land elite talent with good recruiters and a NC winning coach
                      Last edited by EastTexasMan; 04-18-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        It's funny you use the word fauxmentum. A texas fan posted a nice few paragraph meltdown that ended up the horn's tears on texags, and this was in that comment...

"This weekend is going to be a good one but this staff is not pushing for fauxmentum or early commits. "

First time I have seen that word in a long time, and now 2x in one day.... I hope that wasn't you on meltdown mode over on OB or shaggy or wherever I won't post the entire meltdown, it's long.
                        Nah, it's been tossed around a lot since Jimbo took over. Jimbo has been pressing for commits since he got onboard and understandably so. Heck, I didn't even know the kid had committed until I saw your post.

Like I said, all Texas needs to do is WIN. The rest will take care of itself over time as it always does. Honestly, I don't post on fanboy sites. Just here.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 04-18-2018, 11:04 AM.

Comment

all Texas needs to do is WIN.
                          If only it were that simple... It is true that winning solves a lot of problems. I'm just not convinced we have the quarterback and offensive line to do it. All the other pieces are there.

I hope we don't head down the UT v TAMU rat hole again. I'm looking forward to the Spring game. I can say with absolute confidence that Texas will win. It's the Fall games that concern me.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

I’m going to try and be there. My GF isn’t into it so it might be tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess we see who wears the pants?

Comment

Texas lost some close games last year to teams that lost senior QB's. The O Line will be better.

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

With Hager and Omenihu at 4i and in their last year, is where losing out on Leal hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X