No announcement yet.

Waco Biker Shootout News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head shots Neck shots 223 rounds= Rooftop snipers. At least that's the way I have seen it from the start of this whole F*@$ up mess. Sure some of these guys may or may not have been the best of citizens but they ALL have rights and the city of Waco their Police force and the Assclown of a DA are the ones that need to be on trial for murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
      Head shots Neck shots 223 rounds= Rooftop snipers. At least that's the way I have seen it from the start of this whole F*@$ up mess. Sure some of these guys may or may not have been the best of citizens but they ALL have rights and the city of Waco their Police force and the Assclown of a DA are the ones that need to be on trial for murder.
      I find it highly unlikely that whomever performed the autopsy would tell you what caliber round caused the hole.

I read a report or two a week and even when we know what caliber round caused the hole it's wrote.....gun shot wound

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I find it highly unlikely that whomever performed the autopsy would tell you what caliber round caused the hole.

I read a report or two a week and even when we know what caliber round caused the hole it's wrote.....gun shot wound

Yes sir that is true THEY WILL NOT tell the public what caliber caused the death of these people and that there lies the cover up. When it all comes out if ever I will bet you a crisp 100 dollar bill All head shots were 223's.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
          Yes sir that is true THEY WILL NOT tell the public what caliber caused the death of these people and that there lies the cover up. When it all comes out if ever I will bet you a crisp 100 dollar bill All head shots were 223's.
          I'd take your money. All day long and twice on Thursday

No medical examiner is going to put his career on the line to give an exact caliber to the wound.

Comment

I'd take your money. All day long and twice on Thursday

No medical examiner is going to put his career on the line to give an exact caliber to the wound.

I watch way too much ID channel to know that's not true.

Comment

You can read the autopsy reports here. I think it's pretty clear who got shot from above and with what.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                I watch way too much ID channel to know that's not true.
                If only real life was as it is on t.v......

Comment

If only real life was as it is on t.v......

So how does a detective know what caliber of gun to look for?

Comment

You can find the autopsy reports online pretty easily. Many of the bodies had jacketed bullets or parts of the copper jacket in them. I would imagine that a .223 leaves a different hole, than many pistols, but yea I dont see the upside in the examiner spelling out which caliber it was.

If they had proof that the bikers were shooting each other, it would have been released by now.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      So how does a detective know what caliber of gun to look for?
                      empty brass

However, bad guys dont always load the correct ammo. I have had an instance where 9mm was fired from a .38 super. And just this weekend 9mm was loaded into a 40 S&W magazine. While not cycled or fired, if live ammo was left on the ground might have you looking for two guns. It also momentarily got the 'oh crap' when the gun that was supposed to have a 15 round magazine, been fired once and still had 15 rounds in the mag and one in the chamber

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      You can find the autopsy reports online pretty easily. Many of the bodies had jacketed bullets or parts of the copper jacket in them. I would imagine that a .223 leaves a different hole, than many pistols, but yea I dont see the upside in the examiner spelling out which caliber it was.

If they had proof that the bikers were shooting each other, it would have been released by now.

and there you have it.....Looks like the public found a report and all it says is GSW

wheres my crisp Benjamin?

Comment

I can see where the coroner might not give the bullet size/caliber, Maybe some other dept. that does the ballistics report as this evidence would be needed for any court case. Am I wrong?

Comment

empty brass
                          Ha, or in this instance I would bet there is lots of video footage too.

No surprise on the source (or that they quote an anonymous) but it was reported that .223s, hit some of the dead bikers.

According to a document passed on to CNN by a source close to the case, four of the dead bikers were hit by .223-caliber bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                            I can see where the coroner might not give the bullet size/caliber, Maybe some other dept. that does the ballistics report as this evidence would be needed for any court case. Am I wrong?
                            To many variables to tell from a wound what caliber caused the injury. Here the MEs office and the firearms lab are part of the same entity but reports are completely separate. The results of one arent shared until after its done. I can assume dallas county is pretty close

To determine caliber you'd need a projectile and even then the report will read something like....similar in characteristics, could have been etc. You almost need FMJ ammo because it doesnt deform much after traveling through soft tissue. Its unlikely the roof top sniper across the grassy knoll had his AR full of FMJ ammo which is evident in the reports when all the pieces of jacket mentioned in the bullet path

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            Ha, or in this instance I would bet there is lots of video footage too.

No surprise on the source (or that they quote an anonymous) but it was reported that .223s, hit some of the dead bikers.

According to a document passed on to CNN by a source close to the case, four of the dead bikers were hit by .223-caliber bullets.

Being the last part was put out by the media and is 'anonymous' it holds zero water with me. However I have no doubt some bikers where struck with 5.56 rounds but the from what Ive seen the only way to determine that is to reconstruct the shot using the evidence. Not the hole in the body.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              Look guys. The Banditos were there meeting to discuss how they could give back to the community and volunteer opportunities at the local Children’s Hospitals and assisted living places. They started a conversation about women’s rights and the wrongs of Baylor University for not protecting and respecting young women. They decided they should have a peaceful ride to the campus. Cops got word of it and started killing people.
                              Love this. I sense this is the naivety of many.

Comment

Well in the autopsy reports the word 'Downwards" come in play a lot.
                                Boyett, 44, of Waco, was shot twice in the head and once in the abdomen. Both bullets to his head — one from the top and one from behind
                                Campbell, 43, of Fort Worth, was shot once in the head, with the bullet entering through his chin, exiting and then re-entering through his neck.
                                Jordan, 31, of Pasadena, suffered one gunshot wound to the head. The bullet traveled from back to front, slightly left to right and slightly downward.
                                The bullet traveled from back to front and downward. The bullet that struck his right thigh traveled downward, slightly left to right and slightly back to front. Fragments of a jacketed bullet were recovered from his thigh.
                                Rhyne, 39, of Ranger, suffered a gunshot wound to the left side of the neck that partially exited through his upper back and a gunshot wound to the lower abdomen, in addition to abrasions on his right hand.
                                Rodriguez, 65, of New Braunfels, was shot in the head and in the back. The projectile that was recovered on the left side of his head was not described in the report. The bullet went from front to back and slightly downward.

These bikers must be real tall all over 8 feet to shoot each other with a downward angle like that. Come on now you still think the police did not shoot these guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X