Rv carport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rv carport

If i google rv carport cover i get a ton of them that want to do the install and will give me a quote. I just want a kit 12 feet wide 36 feet long. Anyone ordered one along those lines? Mueller is local but they dont have anything that big in a kit. Not looking to enclose it just keep roof covered.
    Last edited by doublearrow; 12-26-2018, 05:47 PM.

Interested as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking also

Comment

versatube, you can build to your specs and order on-line to build yourself. Price for mine was 6500 delivered, I believe. 14Hx36Lx14W. roof and frame only.

Comment

Following. Need something to park my boat under.

Comment

I have a 18'x36' at the lease over my camper and a 24'x36' at the house covering boat and other camper. Just the side of the road carports set up in almost every town. 2300$ installed for the one at the lease and I think 3600$ for the one at the house. Been holding up fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvey View Post
              I have a 18'x36' at the lease over my camper and a 24'x36' at the house covering boat and other camper. Just the side of the road carports set up in almost every town. 2300$ installed for the one at the lease and I think 3600$ for the one at the house. Been holding up fine.
              Where did you find those prices? The few that i can find prices on are double that, not installed

Comment

Following.

Comment

The one guy was in town in Gonzales and the other in town in Crosby. Has been a few years but I guess steel prices have really gone up.

Comment

Metal Mart will sell you the material and help load it on your trailer. Walk in and tell them the size and they will throw it into their computer and print a parts list down to the self tapping screws. Easy install as well with a few guys.

Comment

I had a friend do carolina carports and they use a local crew to erect it in a day on the cheap

Comment

I have one of these a 18 x 21 that's about 15-18 years old, back when they were 599.00 installed. It has been a very good carport and is still in great shape. no rust or any issues at all. This is the home office but they install all over Texas I believe.

carport price list

Comment

We are getting ready to have two 14'x18'x41's installed in Erath County. I think they are around 4800.00 each installed. We added some extras to them. They are going to be wind rated to 110mph, if I remember correctly.

Comment

Good Luck! You won't find anyone that will sell you the kit for you to pickup. They always say the installation is free,but I can assure you it's not free it's in the price. I would like to do the same bust find a place where I can order it and pick it up, if you find a place let me know.

Comment

Look for a local weldor to build you one. Using Metal Mart material, it should be about $2500 I would think. I just finished a 24x24 carport that $2200. I would not build one of the hoop carports that are put up in a day. I have wrecked out quite a few through the years that were damaged from wind. They do not stand behind their products. I would think where you live that wind would be an issue and these do not hold up to high winds very well.
                              Last edited by Draco; 12-26-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X