Crooked Politicians Need To Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crooked Politicians Need To Go

Our government is broken. To many of our representatives are voting their own (personal) agendas without any consideration at all to the desires of those they represent. You know, "We The People" who are their employers.

In the case of the above, I am all for Trump's declaration of a state of an emergency. It is just that - "A State Of Emergency", and is a "clear & present danger", which is (and has been for a long time) a huge threat, and degradation to our nation, and the "Republic For Which It Stands".

There needs to be a house cleaning. We need to get rid of all the politicians who "aren't there solely" to do the bidding of the people. Anything outside of that disqualifies them for service. Fire them, charge, try, and convict the criminals one's, and replace them with those who know, and will adhere to what they are supposed to be there for.

Build The **** Wall !!!!
    Fix our immigration policies !!!!
    Be done with it !!!!

Rick

Instead we have the House doing the exact opposite by voting to give illegals the right vote... I’m afraid we are too far gone

Comment

Term limits. Not real complicated
      Explain how $150k salaries turn into multi millionaires.
      They are all crooks

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Instead we have the House doing the exact opposite by voting to give illegals the right vote... I’m afraid we are too far gone

This!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

We may be to far gone to correct it through political processes.
          I hope not, but it's nothing a little revolution won't fix. "IF" it comes to that.

I doubt it will come to that, because they (the crooked ones) know they are on the wrong/losing side of it if it does, and most of them are spineless cowards to boot.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
            We may be to far gone to correct it through political processes.
            I hope not, but it's nothing a little revolution won't fix. "IF" it comes to that.

I doubt it will come to that, because they (the crooked ones) know they are on the wrong/losing side of it if it does, and most of them are spineless cowards to boot.

Rick
            Decades of Cold War miliarization and being the world’s police has created a military that would be very difficult to revolt against

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
              Our government is broken. To many of our representatives are voting their own (personal) agendas without any consideration at all to the desires of those they represent. You know, "We The People" who are their employers.

In the case of the above, I am all for Trump's declaration of a state of an emergency. It is just that - "A State Of Emergency", and is a "clear & present danger", which is (and has been for a long time) a huge threat, and degradation to our nation, and the "Republic For Which It Stands".

There needs to be a house cleaning. We need to get rid of all the politicians who "aren't there solely" to do the bidding of the people. Anything outside of that disqualifies them for service. Fire them, charge, try, and convict the criminals one's, and replace them with those who know, and will adhere to what they are supposed to be there for.

Build The **** Wall !!!!
              Fix our immigration policies !!!!
              Be done with it !!!!

Rick
              There was a time when there was no immigration and that was to allow for those who had been let it to assimilate to OUR culture. Well there is no desire for these current immigrants to assimilate, no desire to be Americans. They only desire to take our money and charity. The wall absolutely needs to be built and must be impenetrable. Politicians, business owners and anyone else who chooses illegals over Americans needs to held accountable.
              I just started reading the NZ shooters manifesto and only a few pages deer. No doubt he is disturbed but his argument ( so far ) is much like the arguments made by Americans who love our country and culture. Politicitions in his country and all of europe have allowed mass immigration to their countries, destroying their cultures and futures. He calls them invaders....they are not. They were welcomed on their shores but the same type of politicians we have in our country, with the same agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
                They are all crooks
                There is a reason that no politician until Trump has been sincere about shutting down the drug trade... Its all about the continuous flow of billions of un trackable dollars.. Politicians are getting paid.. The allowing of the continual influx a migrants is just a distraction...
                The fact that Trump is having to use his first VETO is all the proof anyone should need... Read between the lines.. What else makes sense??
                Last edited by PondPopper; 03-16-2019, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Politicians are like diapers. Both need to be replaced often and for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by charles View Post
                    politicians are like diapers. Both need to be replaced often and for the same reason.

yuuuup!!!

Comment

Charlie Daniels had it figured out years ago’

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
                        They are all crooks
                        This is the key

Along with eliminating the pension system they have.

It would sure help minimizing the corruption.

Comment

It's nice that we can bit-ch on the green screen, but sadly that is all it will ever be. Corruption is as old as the human. This ain't nothing new, just more widely known with today's technology. I don't see any fix to it, ever. Money will "Trump" every time. If you want to know how to tell when a politician is lying, just wait for his/her lips to move.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            There was a time when there was no immigration and that was to allow for those who had been let it to assimilate to OUR culture. Well there is no desire for these current immigrants to assimilate, no desire to be Americans. They only desire to take our money and charity. The wall absolutely needs to be built and must be impenetrable. Politicians, business owners and anyone else who chooses illegals over Americans needs to held accountable.
                            I just started reading the NZ shooters manifesto and only a few pages deer. No doubt he is disturbed but his argument ( so far ) is much like the arguments made by Americans who love our country and culture. Politicitions in his country and all of europe have allowed mass immigration to their countries, destroying their cultures and futures. He calls them invaders....they are not. They were welcomed on their shores but the same type of politicians we have in our country, with the same agenda.
                            Flywise, how many immigrants do you know? Surely your assertion that “These immigrants have no desire to assimilate, no desire to be Americans,” is coming from many personal experiences. I’ll be honest, I’d rather see a Hispanic kid wearing pressed jeans, a Western shirt, cowboy hat and cockroach stompers than the baggy jeans, rocka-wear t-shirt, doo-rag, and Nike shoes. Because remember, the latter is the result of American culture. You have to keep in mind that American culture is diverse and has been evolving for the last 240 years.

And you’re right that manifesto is disturbing. And what’s equally disturbing is that so many Americans share his xenophobia (fear of immigrants) and willingness to use them (immigrants) as a scapegoat. People point to California and say immigrants are the reason California has so many problems. No, California is the reason it has so many problems. Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, the majority of Hollywood. These are Americans and they embrace what American culture has become. That’s the problem. Is it the same culture that we enjoy/embrace? No, but it’s still American culture. We need more people who share our culture of conservative hard-working values. Most of the immigrants I’ve met do. Most of the people I’ve met who don’t were born here.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                              Flywise, how many immigrants do you know? Surely your assertion that “These immigrants have no desire to assimilate, no desire to be Americans,” is coming from many personal experiences. I’ll be honest, I’d rather see a Hispanic kid wearing pressed jeans, a Western shirt, cowboy hat and cockroach stompers than the baggy jeans, rocka-wear t-shirt, doo-rag, and Nike shoes. Because remember, the latter is the result of American culture. You have to keep in mind that American culture is diverse and has been evolving for the last 240 years.

And you’re right that manifesto is disturbing. And what’s equally disturbing is that so many Americans share his xenophobia (fear of immigrants) and willingness to use them (immigrants) as a scapegoat. People point to California and say immigrants are the reason California has so many problems. No, California is the reason it has so many problems. Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, the majority of Hollywood. These are Americans and they embrace what American culture has become. That’s the problem. Is it the same culture that we enjoy/embrace? No, but it’s still American culture. We need more people who share our culture of conservative hard-working values. Most of the immigrants I’ve met do. Most of the people I’ve met who don’t were born here.
                              If these immigrants are so conservative, then why do they vote with the left 70-80% and why does the left want as many as possible to be let in to the country? Texas is the next California.

Comment

Working...
                              X