The supernatural, UFOs, Nephilims, Demons etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    I dont know son, they cant even flush toilet paper in Mexico yet. Purty sure we way off on that time frame.
    They do grow some decent taters though.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      So why bother wondering if there's other life? At least we agree (I think) that even if there was other life it would be impossible to get to it..Or even get close enough to look at it.

So what's the fascination with people needing to believe in aliens or other life forms?
      It's an interesting subject for most people. What's you fascination with always posting on these threads?

Comment

I am fascinated with cryptids, UFOs, ghosts, etc but I don't believe they are anything other than misunderstood mundane things. I do believe that we are not alone in the universe but there isn't good evidence that we have had contact with aliens though.

I do wish all that stuff were real though

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo47 View Post
          Your initials wouldn't be R.S. now would they?.....Just wondering?
          No sir they is JRP, (Just Real Plain)

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
            They do grow some decent taters though.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              Do you factually know that that many galaxies exist?

Or are you being told by scientists?
              What's wrong with scientists, mathematicians, and astronomers?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                So why bother wondering if there's other life? At least we agree (I think) that even if there was other life it would be impossible to get to it..Or even get close enough to look at it.

So what's the fascination with people needing to believe in aliens or other life forms?
                One could say the same thing about religion. [emoji6]

Other planets and life forms could answer alot of questions about the various religions......or make it more confusing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Aliens

The only things that are in Our heavens , universe, Milkyway , galaxies, are what every other names they give our solar systems is. GOD,JESUS,THE HOLY SPIRIT, and a whole host of Angels .

Comment

Can’t find something that’s not there !

Comment

Lol.

Here we go.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                        Earth is minuscule in the grand scheme of things. Hard for me to believe earth is the only planet with some form of life on it. As far as ghost,I don’t believe or put much thought into that kind of stuff
                        What he said ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                          When I was stationed out in San Francisco we were about 100 miles offshore, my BM3 and I were sitting on the aft deck of the boat shooting the **** at about 2200. We were in darkened ship so there were absolutely no artificial lights for miles and miles, you could see more starts and clusters in the sky that you’d ever believe.

Anyway, we were both looking up and we saw this light that was waaaay the hell up there. It seemed higher than what a normal plane would be and it would hover then zip a pretty good distance in an extremely fast bolt then come to a dead stop in an instant.

We both watched it for about 10 minutes before we couldn’t see it anymore. Neither of us have a good explanation for something moving that fast and stopping on a dime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          A good friend and I witnessed this very same thing one late evening. Nothing on this planet moves and stops that fast. It would kill a human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                            Plant taters on Good Friday and the devil wont mess with em.

If you plant taters on a full moon they get more moisture on them under the ground, the moon has the same affect on the tides in the oceans.

Plant maters and beans on first quarter of the moon, makes better leaves.
                            And when you dig them taters watch out for them far aints

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
                                Interesting
                                Yes sir a lot of people dont know when to plant taters.

Comment

Working...
                                X