X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
      Which # are y’all calling now? I need to give them a ring
      Believe me! They’ll ghost call you if you cancel first.

Comment

Originally posted by McCEC View Post
        My wife called DirectTV today because our $50/month discount ended last month.
        They gave her $60/month off with ease for 12 months. That was actually their first offer.
        How long have you had Directv ?
        I've been with them 25yrs. and all they offered me was $30 a month. I canceled and then they said I could talk to the VIP department they gave me the $60 month I ask for. I really believe all the different departments are setting in the same room and sometime you get one that's kind hearted and don't put you through all the crap.

Comment

I think they are sitting there seeing who is serious and who isn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After an hour on the phone with Direct TV, I was able to lower my monthly payment to the original promotional price of 55 bucks a month instead of 130 bucks a month. In case y’all noticed your bill jump in price. Try it. Jsyk.

Comment

My promotion ended last month and an hour on the phone later all they offered me was 10 off my bill. Told them to eat sand and I set up Hulu Live and I love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I called and got $30 off for 12 months.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cancelled yesterday. Bill went from 49.00 to 110 a month. They didn’t seem to care that I had been with them forever, and didn’t offer but 10.00 off for 12 mo. I am also with ATT. Got a Firestick and am trying both Sling (1mo free with stick purchase) and DTV Now on their trial periods. Haven’t decided which providers to settle on. I get local channels on antenna just fine. I think satellite tv is on the way out and DTV is beginning to realize that. Keep me posted if any of you find a good deal on service. I tried Kodi for a while but it seems to be on the way out too. Really got confusing and not dependable with all the updates, and such. Took too much time to find what you wanted to watch. And many times it would shut down during the middle of a movie. Buffering was a *itch too. Stay in touch guys.

Comment

I just called (my 3rd or 4th call since December), and the lady I spoke to, said that she was able to get a manager to approve the discount again for me for this year at $60/month.

In one of my previous calls I was given the number: 800-531-5000 as being the "loyalty department." That's the number I called this time and was finally able to get the discount again.

Comment

Originally posted by CaseyB View Post
                      I just called (my 3rd or 4th call since December), and the lady I spoke to, said that she was able to get a manager to approve the discount again for me for this year at $60/month.

In one of my previous calls I was given the number: 800-531-5000 as being the "loyalty department." That's the number I called this time and was finally able to get the discount again.

Casey what channels are you getting with that price? HBO, Showtime, ESPN, NFL?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                        Casey what channels are you getting with that price? HBO, Showtime, ESPN, NFL?

We've probably got way more than we need, but we have the Ultimate package with HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax, and the regional sports package with 4 receivers. According to what they told me my next bill should be $117 plus tax.

Comment

I called yesterday and all the guy offered was a reduced package. I said if that's the best you can do, go ahead and disconnect it. He put the ticket in and last night at midnight it was disconnected. I might jones abit but I think I'll get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by CaseyB View Post
                            We've probably got way more than we need, but we have the Ultimate package with HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax, and the regional sports package with 4 receivers. According to what they told me my next bill should be $117 plus tax.

Wow! So what happened to $60/month?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                              Wow! So what happened to $60/month?

$60/month is the discount.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
                                is it HD?
                                I emailed them and ask, and yes the channels are HD.

Comment

Working...
                                X