Sports Radio in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
    Stream The Ticket (Dallas). Problem solved.
    Dallas has sports worth talking about right now?

Comment

Anyway

Anyway

Gilbert got on the air this morning

Comment

Josh Innes is nothing more than an *** clown and a race baiter. He was run out of Baton Rouge and from 610am. He wants to be a shock jock. But, he is nothing more than a bad joke. His claim to fame is his dad was the voice for Scooby Doo at some point and time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Josh Innes is nothing more than an *** clown and a race baiter. He was run out of Baton Rouge and from 610am. He wants to be a shock jock. But, he is nothing more than a bad joke. His claim to fame is his dad was the voice for Scooby Doo at some point and time.
          I knew he was in Philidelphia and got run out... didn't know he was in La.. hes a tool ...
          definitely wants to be a Stern.... no substance...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            I knew he was in Philidelphia and got run out... didn't know he was in La.. hes a tool ...
            definitely wants to be a Stern.... no substance...
            Baton Rouge, Houston, Philly, then back to Houston. I see this as his last chance.

He was known as an overweight nerd in La. and was called out on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
              Compared to 15 years ago, Houston sports radio sucks these days.

The best time I can remember was the early 2000s on sports radio 610. Morning drive was Lance Zierlein and John Granato. Afternoon rush hour was Charlie Pallilo and Rich Lord. Those two shows dominated during that time.
              AMEN! This is what made me start to listening to Sports Radio. I listen to hunting podcast 95% of the time now when I'm in the truck because they all suck so bad...

Comment

John Granato is on ESPN 97.5 between the hours of 9am and 1pm now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  Dallas has sports worth talking about right now?
                  You see, that's the thing. The Ticket doesn't talk all sports all the time. Some sports, some "guy" talk, some total bs. I don't know how a station could be tolerable if they only talked sports all the time. But, i am a Ticket P1. Good luck to ya houston.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    sucks... where the hell did we get the idiots that are on the radio here...
                    its more about their stupid antics than anything to do with sports...
                    x1000000

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter83 View Post
                      I used to love sports radio, but I can't stand it anymore. Lance and Matt are okay in the mornings, but Lance hasn't really worked well with any of his partners on 790 and it makes for a tough dynamic. Their decision to let Charlie Pallilo go was awful and I refuse to listen to Josh Innes. I wish Charlie would come back, he's far and away the best in Houston radio.

Whole heartedly agree. Charlie for his lack of entertainment made up for it with his incredible sports knowledge. Josh Innes has been run out of everywhere he goes, he is a shock jock and should be working for 104 KRBE. His ratings show as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Baton Rouge, Houston, Philly, then back to Houston. I see this as his last chance.

He was known as an overweight nerd in La. and was called out on a regular basis.
                        He deserves no more chances, his self esteem issues cause him to act as if he is 16.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                          Stream The Ticket (Dallas). Problem solved.
                          Except for most of us care zero about Dallas sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Brown View Post
                            Except for most of us care zero about Dallas sports.
                            Give it a listen and then form an opinion.

Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                              You see, that's the thing. The Ticket doesn't talk all sports all the time. Some sports, some "guy" talk, some total bs. I don't know how a station could be tolerable if they only talked sports all the time. But, i am a Ticket P1. Good luck to ya houston.
                              X2

Greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                                Give it a listen and then form an opinion.

Trust me.
                                It's funny that they mention Dallas sports when talking about The Ticket - Although you won't hear Houston sports either, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X