X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instant Pot recipes

Post them up here or leave a link

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

They're all over the interweb, I would post some up but I haven't found any that I'd do again, the wife and I did some chicken that was pretty ok but overall---meh!

Comment

I hope someone post some good ones, because all the ones we’ve tried I wasn’t a fan of any, and I’m not picky. We went back to the normal crock pot.
      Last edited by TheHammer; 02-17-2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Oh hell...here we go...

Comment

I've been using mine to finish off brisket. 4hrs of smoke and 1hr in the pot. Comes out great.

Comment

I have a great recipe for hard boiled eggs....that is all I have done so far. I am thinking about doing some short ribs this week. I will let you know how they turn out.

Comment

I like making hard boiled eggs in it. For some reason they seem easier to peel. It also makes a pot of Ragin Blaze chili in 30 minutes.

Comment

I do ribs in it. Not as good as 12 hour ribs but tender. Finished under the broiler in about an hour and a half. If you want ribs quick it's worth it. Mostly, we use ours to speed up shredded beef or chicken as part of other dishes. Also good for roasts. The benefit isn't better food, its faster food. In that process it excels. Soups work well. It's just another tool.

Comment

Chicken breast, cilantro, onion and green Chile’s make pretty good tacos.

Comment

Season up a chuck roast, put it in there with 2 cartons of beef broth and a pkg of Lipton onion soup mix. Cook for 15 mins. Then dump in some baby red potatoes and baby carrots and cook for additional 15-20 mins. After it’s done, let sit and don’t release the steam. I guess you can say I let it rest.
                    Then I’ll take some juice and make homemade gravy. Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                      Season up a chuck roast, put it in there with 2 cartons of beef broth and a pkg of Lipton onion soup mix. Cook for 15 mins. Then dump in some baby red potatoes and baby carrots and cook for additional 15-20 mins. After it’s done, let sit and don’t release the steam. I guess you can say I let it rest.

That sounds good.
                      We got it for the speed and convenience when baseball and football rolls around don't have a lot of time to cook with practice. This will save money from having to go eat out.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 02-17-2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post

Daaaaang!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Daaaaang!

My gizzards cooked in the pressure cooker are pretty spot on too. [emoji6]

Comment

Smart has all kinds of recpies in that thread. I believe he has made jerky, sausage, beans, pies, briskets, Ramen noodles, tacos, enciladas. Rice crispy treats, wings, roasts, burgers, chimichangas, chili, chorizo and eggs, ribs, posole, chili verde, steaks, chicken pot pie, griblets etc

Comment

We did our thanksgiving and Christmas turkeys in ours. Tasted amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X