No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a great weekend Macie gal and stay dry.

Comment

Good Monday evening Macie!!

Comment

It’s funny to see Macie change. Apparently she is growing out of the “kids” shows and wants to watch action movies. And then sometimes she wants the TV turned off. One thing for sure, She knows what she wants and she knows how to get it! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          It’s funny to see Macie change. Apparently she is growing out of the “kids” shows and wants to watch action movies. And then sometimes she wants the TV turned off. One thing for sure, She knows what she wants and she knows how to get it! LOL
          Cool stuff, and she has a loving family that is hearing what she wants and taking care of her. Love you guys!

Comment

Afternoon Macie. Hope you're having a great day & feeling good.

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Happy Monday Macie gal.

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie, hope you have a great week.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning Princess, hope the weather didn't bother you this morning. We had a big lightning strike that shook the house this morning.

Comment

Good morning Macie!! Have a great day.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Macie, praying that you've been doing good. Hope you're you're enjoying the warmer weather we've had.

Bryon how's everything going for all the other Gardner's?

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Happy hump day pretty gal. Have a great rest of the week.

Comment

Sorry haven’t posted in awhile been super busy with 4-H, Harley’s graduation plans, Harley moving. Etc.

Macie is doing ok. We had been slowly going down on her seizure meds. She was doing good till we hit the point of almost completely off of them. She seems to have a headache and moans more. Waiting to hear back from the doctor on what to do. Other than that she is doing good.

Life in the Gardner house is busy as usual. Never a dull moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good afternoon, Miss Macie. Hope you're have a great day.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Macie turns 20 years old today. So hard to believe! Happy Birthday Macie. Your still my baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Birthday Macie

Comment

Working...
                                X