No announcement yet.

Hogs lake lavon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, Just introducing myself, I'm new to hunting Lavon. Ive been scouting for about 2 weeks and found lots of fresh tracks and mud rubs on trees in lots of places, real big hog tracks! Wouldn't mind sharing what I've found with you guys just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by r00tk1ll View Post
      Hey guys, Just introducing myself, I'm new to hunting Lavon. Ive been scouting for about 2 weeks and found lots of fresh tracks and mud rubs on trees in lots of places, real big hog tracks! Wouldn't mind sharing what I've found with you guys just PM me.
      I've been there a few times. Seen good signs but no bacon... yet. Thinking about going Wednesday morning.

Comment

Id post some pics if I can figure out how to upload them here, Ive been mainly in area 2

Comment

Welcome to the forum guys. I was part of a helicopter hog eradication mission on lavon last week. There are no more pigs, sorry!

Comment

I knew it. LOL

Comment

Im seeing fresh tracks though...

Comment

Those were the last tracks made before the eradication.

Comment

Oh I get it, LOL well I'll be out there on wed in a white van or blue truck

Comment

Not familiar with unit 2. Pm me where you park and I'll meet you.

Comment

No problem, I'm Bryan by the way. Not sure what time yet though

Comment

I'll be there before sun up hopefully

Comment

Well I've got to work and can't get out till the afternoon, still in the scouting phase

Comment

I see it on the map. Been hunting areas 13 and 9. Before the great helihunter arrived tracks everywhere.

Comment

Comment

Good luck boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X