5th Annual Charity Catfish Tournament-Conroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th Annual Charity Catfish Tournament-Conroe

This tournament will be aired on the pursuit channel (Gone Fishing Pro) and will be utilized as a tagging event for Texas Trophy Catfish Association.

Adapt & Overcome non-profit is a proud, 501(c)3 organization. Our goal is to assist families, individuals and special needs children that need help managing a stable life due to unforeseen events. Throughout the year we hold various benefits and fundraisers with the proceeds being used solely to meet our goals of helping others. We have no paid employees and 100% of money raised or donated goes back to the community.

We look to help a different cause each year and have decided to embrace Camp Hope (PTSD treatment for Active duty, Reserves and National Guard, veterans, and their families) in Houston. We will make a monetary donation to their foundation after the tournament is held. I am attempting to arrange some guides and put some veterans on the water during the tournament to show our support and appreciation for what they have done for us and the sacrifices they've made.

If anyone is interested in Fishing, sponsoring or donating to our organization, please go to www.adaptandovercomenonprofit.org

List of all rules and entry forms will be available on our website by Sunday.

Thank you
    Mitch-AKA Mr. Whiskers
    President-Adapt & Overcome
    346-236-575seven
    Attached Files

Tagging for the info

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Did I miss the entry price per team/individual on the flyer?

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
        Did I miss the entry price per team/individual on the flyer?
        No sir. I have a guy putting the finishing touches on it. It's 100.00 per man and 35.00 for a child 16 and under.

Comment

Sunday morning

Comment

ttt

Comment

With all the cat fishing going on, let’s have a tournament!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr. Whiskers View Post
                with all the cat fishing going on, let’s have a tournament!!
                :d:d:d

Comment

Ok. Cojo and Tejano day were busy as **** and left hardly any time to check in. What fishin did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Ok. Cojo and Tejano day were busy as **** and left hardly any time to check in. What fishin did I miss?

You must have not sent any prayers lately. lol

Comment

Flyer
                      Attached Files

Comment

I know you have to do what you have to do. But I like the all night fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                          I know you have to do what you have to do. But I like the all night fishing
                          I enjoyed it as well. Alot of people not familiar with the lake did not feel that way though. I might change it back to all night year depending on turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            I enjoyed it as well. Alot of people not familiar with the lake did not feel that way though. I might change it back to all night year depending on turn out.
                            I hate fishing during the day on Conroe even during the week days. The pleasure boaters think the own the lake and will just about run you over. I’ve been anchored on bulkheads before and had big boats pushing a three foot wake run within 30 feet of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                              I hate fishing during the day on Conroe even during the week days. The pleasure boaters think the own the lake and will just about run you over. I’ve been anchored on bulkheads before and had big boats pushing a three foot wake run within 30 feet of me.
                              There's definitely some A list Aholes on the water

Comment

Working...
                              X