Vehicular collisions attributed to crow deaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicular collisions attributed to crow deaths

The calif D.O.T found over 200 dead crows on on Calif hwys recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be from vehicular impacts. However, during analysis it was noted that varying colours of paints appeared on the ...bird's beaks and claws. By analysing these paint residues it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with motorbikes, while only 2% were killed by cars.
    The Agency then hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of motorbike kills versus car kills. The Ornithological Behaviourist quickly concluded that when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow to warn of danger. They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "bike"

Lmao
    Good one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup....................

Comment

Blahahaha

Comment

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Funny

I may have to steal this one and put it on the book of faces to give more folks a good chuckle

Comment

An aside to that study was they concluded all crows hail from BAHH-ston

Comment

Made me smile

Comment

Did the study only cost $50 million?

Comment

Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Comment

It was all plausible until the part about the final conclusion, there's no way Cali weirdos could come to any reasonable conclusion. Now, if it led to more taxes or was anti Trump or America, I would have took the bait !

Comment

NEWS FLASH!
                              Maxine Waters outlaws cows!
                              California will be a safer place for human to drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X