• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFT Turkey Tour 2018

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Shine. I see no Shine!!! [emoji12]

Skinny

Lmao. The watermelon and peach got hit pretty good last night but we’re saving it for the grand finale tonight [emoji13][emoji23]

The WM actually turned out decent once it mellowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Lmao. The watermelon and peach got hit pretty good last night but we’re saving it for the grand finale tonight [emoji13][emoji23]

The WM actually turned out decent once it mellowed.

Sounds like a good plan! Good luck to all that are in the field!

Skinny

Comment

Strong work everybody!

Comment

Tag 3 punched. He put on a great show this morning. 10 3/8 beard, 1 1/8” hooks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to all! Trying to get my daughter one this weekend. This wind is tough.

Comment

Whats up fellas?

This guy decided to die up in a tree. Took me a while to figure out what happened. Walked a mile to find him 40 yds away.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

LSmith’s boy Kenley is on the board! 9.5” beard ... longest spur 1.25” on the dot. Strong work!

Comment

Made the 4.5 ride back down south will be calling in the turkey woods shortly....

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                    Tag 3 punched. He put on a great show this morning. 10 3/8 beard, 1 1/8” hooks

Congrats James strong work!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post

Killed my third of the day and last bird of the season this evening. Had a pile of birds all around me and actually got to be selective on which one I shot. Hell of a season headed down south tomorrow evening to call for JP on marcilinas creek.....
                      Way to go! Those are some pretty birds

Comment

Found a little broke point on the walk in....

Comment

Didn’t hear a single gobble until 4:50 PM today. This one was dead by 5:20. Called him in for a kid. His first tom and he might be ruined in the beard department. 10.5 inch paintbrush. Hard to believe it came off a two year old (unless this bird was old as dirt with worn down spurs).

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
                            Didn’t hear a single gobble until 4:50 PM today. This one was dead by 5:20. Called him in for a kid. His first tom and he might be ruined in the beard department. 10.5 inch paintbrush. Hard to believe it came off a two year old (unless this bird was old as dirt with worn down spurs).

Congrats to the youngster and jmalin for calling him in....

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2018

PoPo and RickK’s son got it done again today. Rick’s boy doubled with a bow over DSD decoys ... shot the second one when they jumped the dead gobblers . 9 gobblers killed in 3 Days. 12 in 8 days.. all 3yo plus birds. All killed over David Halloran pots and most over DSD dekes.

Absolutely the hottest I have ever seen turkeys in my life. May never see a weekend like this again. Lotta fake jakes got their tails kicked this weekend.

Last edited by Smart; 04-07-2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

It has been amazing.... glad I was a part of it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X