Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Randy and Chew's Excellent Elk Adventure (Semi-live)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy and Chew's Excellent Elk Adventure (Semi-live)

We had a last minute blessing fall into our laps when Curtintex and his wife had to cancel their elk hunt. There's not enough server space for me to describe the generosity and good qualities that are Curt Joslin. But suffice it to say that he enabled two people to go on a dream hunt in the middle of the Gila National Forest on private land. We are still in disbelief as we head west to NM.

Phone service on the ranch is spotty. But if we are able to text I'll get someone to post updates. We are hunting Tuesday through Monday. We are loaded down with coolers and bows with high hopes for the coming week.

This trip is sponsored by yeti, Rubbermaid, igloo, Elite, Bowtech, slick trick, little Debbie, and ozarka.

Randy is wanting Taco Casa. Good thing we have Dead Down Wind.

Greatness! Can't wait for write-ups and photos.

Good man Curt!

Comment

Tuned in , good luck yall

Comment

Awesome! Enjoy it. Curt that is awesome of you! But you couldn't have pic a better guy.

Comment

Good deal and good luck!

Post all you can!

Comment

SWEET!!!! Curt, you're awesome, brother. Chew and Randy, y'all get 'er done!

Comment

Awsome gesture. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck bud

Comment

Way freaking cool. Good luck Bobby

Comment

Good luck!!! Awesome gesture, Curt.

>E

Comment

Good luck! I have killed two Bulls in the gila. When they get going it can be awesome. Can't wait for the reports. Gonna be a little early, any plans to sit water?

Comment

Class act on Curts part. What a blessing. Looking foward to updates and pics. Ya'll be safe and ENJOY

Comment

Best of luck Chew & Randy! Looking forward to lots of pics

Curt and his better half are great people. Glad the hunt is still on.

And Chew, don't be surprised if there's a "Curt Joslin Reserved" parkin spot when you arrive to the lodge

Tuned in...

Comment

Doc, we don't have a lot of info....but I think waterhole sits are likely in the evening. Glossing and stalking in morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X