X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football -Week 4

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was not real spectacular in the SEC...

Pros put some good weight on him
    Last edited by Smart; 09-18-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      He was not real spectacular in the SEC...

Pros put some good weight on him
      Yet he managed to be the number one overall pick, as a project I guess. Funny

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 4

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        Yet he managed to be the number one overall pick, as a project I guess. Funny

Yes sir.... his measurables really. He disappeared in big games. He was hell on Lamar type teams though.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          And I will add Ags looked real good against Clemson. Y'all brought it.
          May just hang another banner

Comment

Yes sir.... his measurables really. He disappeared in big games. He was hell on Lamar type teams though.

Pffft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chicken Boy lure are going to be running 35% all purchases Saturday night after the Aggies beat Bama, so I guess its safe to say everyone will be paying full price.

Comment

#1 overall picks aren’t just good against Lamar......so there’s that.

SVHS Go Rangers!!!!!

Comment

agree he did better against Lamar type double teams with a back chipping than he did Bama's but will have to disagree that occupying 2-3 of the opposition every down is disappearing. More to the game than sacks and tfl's. If you want to trash the def schemes he was forced to play in I'm with you

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    agree he did better against Lamar type double teams with a back chipping than he did Bama's but will have to disagree that occupying 2-3 of the opposition every down is disappearing. More to the game than sacks and tfl's. If you want to trash the def schemes he was forced to play in I'm with you
                    Oh snap!!!!

Comment

Why hasn't anyone brought up the arrest of Ryan McCollum Saturday night?

Jimbo's losing control!!!!!

Comment

The gamblers seem to be reluctant to jump on that TCU line, after four straight years of blowout wins. I'm surprised they're not pushing that line.

Comment

This was the only negative against him. But I remember going into the draft that was a big thing they discussed how he didn't do anything against bama etc. Possibly because those top teams could game plan against him but it was for sure a worry going into draft day

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Why hasn't anyone brought up the arrest of Ryan McCollum Saturday night?

Jimbo's losing control!!!!!
                            Is that the kid who got arrested for riding his bike while lit in the station?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              See OU and the loss to Iowa State last year.

If Texas or OU win the Big 12 they are in bro unless they have a loss and there are 4 unbeatens.

I dunno….I could see it being

Clemson-undefeated
                              Ohio - undefeated
                              Bama-undefeated
                              Georgia-1 loss being to Bama in the SEC championship

Doesn't really make a **** because we all know that wasn't the last loss for the sips this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                This was the only negative against him. But I remember going into the draft that was a big thing they discussed how he didn't do anything against bama etc. Possibly because those top teams could game plan against him but it was for sure a worry going into draft day
                                Add that most teams got away with holding him and he was also hobbled most of the season by the arky player that cut his ankle.

Comment

Working...
                                X