Lucid scopes ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucid scopes ???

Anybody ever used one of these scopes before? What are your experiences?
    L5 6x24x50

Thanks in advance.

I have a lucid variable 2-5x magnifier behind my eotech. Not the clearest glass on the planet but works great for my needs. I shoot 3 gun with it. The gun gets literally thrown into trash cans all the time. No issues with the image moving around (there are adjustment screws to center the image), and I've been able to reliably ring steel at 600 yards. I wouldn't hesitate to get another magnifier. No clue on scopes.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Curious as well looking at the 4.5-18x44.

Comment

Originally posted by hellbndr23 View Post
        I have a lucid variable 2-5x magnifier behind my eotech. Not the clearest glass on the planet but works great for my needs. I shoot 3 gun with it. The gun gets literally thrown into trash cans all the time. No issues with the image moving around (there are adjustment screws to center the image), and I've been able to reliably ring steel at 600 yards. I wouldn't hesitate to get another magnifier. No clue on scopes.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
        Thank ya sir. Anyone have one of these scopes?

Comment

I personally haven't used them but my dad has put many of them on his rifles. He builds a ton of rifles as hobby and puts them on now instead of the more expensive ones. He has every possible scope known to man but really raves about them because of what you get for the lower cost. Not sure if this helps?

Comment

Working...
          X