Dead or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead or no?

String tracker broke at about 250 to 275 yards I tracked by blood another 150 yards or so till it got dark. blood at that point was pretty spotty . Headed home to get my dog and go back and see if we can find him . In the meantime what do y'all think ? Shot looks just a touch low and an inch or so back to me

Looked a little back to me but I have killed a few hogs with worse shots

Comment

Low and back...more than 'an inch or so'

Comment

A pig???? You have all ready spent more th a n enough time looking. Go back and shoot another. KA P....

Comment

I think too far back also. Don't know if he will die, but there is a better than good chance you won't find him.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
            Low and back...more than 'an inch or so'
            You middled him bud. He'll die but you won't find him easily. Dog might do it but with a gut shot this time of year you may not want to clean him. I've killed a lot of pigs and more than I can count with a bow. I've helped a lot of others tracking when I guided. If I track over 200 yards I seldom find a pig where the blood stops.

Originally posted by Winman View Post
            A pig???? You have all ready spent more th a n enough time looking. Go back and shoot another. KA P....
            Not even worth what I typed the first time.

Comment

Yep, to far back. He will probly run a long ways them die. Buzzards and coyote gotta eat too.

Comment

Well guys, if he's dead I gotta leave him for the buzzards. When I got home I found out that my wife's best friend and her daughter was in a car wreck and the daughter was killed and she is in critical condition

Comment

Ps... ain't my first rodeo y'all.

Comment

Dang Randy hate to hear about your friends, will pray for the family and y'all.

And I kinda figured that. You been around the block once or twice.

Unless someone else killed that pig and you snuck a photo with it.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. Prayers for those involved.

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear about the loss. You are needed somewhere else besides the woods right now.

Comment

Prayers for your friends family.

Comment

Prayers up man

Comment

Working...
                              X