No announcement yet.

Cowtown winter trad shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a blast for my first Traditional shoot! Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for shooting with me Jerp!

Comment

That looks like miserable fun! My wife would call me crazy, I'd agree, and still go.

Comment

Thanks for another great set-up Chuck! You guys went above and beyond to get it done despite Mother Nature. That was good fun Scott. I hope you can make the club shoot at the end of the month - the trad class has grown recently and we need that to continue.

Comment

It doesn't really matter but the 322 I shot was in recurve woods.

Comment

Great Job Rusty!

Comment

That is the second time I've ended up with a buckle because the two guys who out-shot me already had one from winning another class. (I'll take it - as far as I know, the buckle does not come with an asterisk! )

Comment

Thanks to Cowtown for putting on another great shoot. They always do a great job. Shooting in the snow made it one of my favorite shoots ever. Rusty

Comment

Man, after seeng all those pics, I'm really missing having been there! Oh, well, doing family stuff is about the only thing I would miss this one for.

Looks like it was a great shoot.

Congrats to all the buckle winners!

Btw, it was cold where I was too!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                    It doesn't really matter but the 322 I shot was in recurve woods.
                    Sorry about that Jeff. I guess in my hurry to get them entered and posted I goofed. Should be fixed now. :-)

Comment

Also worth noting, this year Cowtown changed the 'All Around' fees to an ALL YOU CAN for $50. With this change allowing you to shoot as many rounds as possible, we made it so that whomever shot the most rounds, would have their 2016 All You Can round paid for as well as the round would be named after that person.

We had 3-4 people complete four rounds, and the tiebreaker was total combined points, so be sure to show up next year to test your might at the Rusty Horn All You Can!!!!!

Congrats Rusty and some great shooting. :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X