X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. It wasnt a pass through.

Comment

Originally posted by BowDude5000 View Post
      I tracked as much as I could. No luck. Last blood was a tiny drop. Pretty sure I hit the shoulder blade and never made it to the vitals. Found arrow without the broadhead and then later found the broadhead close to blood where first blood was drawn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
      Ah, i didn't realize you found the arrow and broadhead separate...thats not so good.

Comment

yeah. think i hit the shoulder or a bone almost dead center. I dont know....just very disappointing.

Comment

Chit happens! I did the same thing on the 2nd deer I shot at 15 yrs ago. Keep practicing and wait for opportunities when the deer is quartering away. Opens the vitals and reduces the chance of hitting the shoulder. In my opinion anyway...

Comment

yeah. think i hit the shoulder or a bone almost dead center. I dont know....just very disappointing.

How deep did it penetrate?

Comment

I have to give thanks to Ryan...i dont know his TBH name but his dog (Shoes) tracked blood a little further than i did. I truely appreciate coming out and helping! I would recommend them to anyone that needs a tracking crew.

Dont think it went passed the broadhead. i knew i hit him a little low but now i think it was too low and hit a rib where it curls under and thats when the head turned down. Only found white hair on the arrow shaft and where the first blood was.

Comment

Spitfire broadhead, light arrow, quartering away?

Comment

I have to give thanks to Ryan...i dont know his TBH name but his dog (Shoes) tracked blood a little further than i did. I truely appreciate coming out and helping! I would recommend them to anyone that needs a tracking crew.

Dont think it went passed the broadhead. i knew i hit him a little low but now i think it was too low and hit a rib where it curls under and thats when the head turned down. Only found white hair on the arrow shaft and where the first blood was.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X