Need lightweight Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need lightweight Bow

I need this for rehabilitating damaged shoulders from a motorcycle tumble. I have a bunch of very good quality bows, but all are in the 55 lb and up range. I need a 38 to 42 pound bow for gaining strength. I want something a cut above the Cabelas offerings and am willing to pay a bit more. But, not $350 - $600 range. So, one with cosmetic issues or other undesirable matters would be considered. Thanks for helping out if you can. Prefer somewhat local to Fort Worth area, but consider where ever. Thanks

Call/Text me at 817-845-0783

Charlie

This is duplicated in the Classified section.

I have a Panda that is in the mid thirties, I think. $70 tyd. Pretty basic little straightbow but it should work fine for rehab.

Comment

Thanks for responding. Can you give me some details? I'm not familiar with that name.

Charlie

Comment

I have a 62" zebrawood Bear Tigercat that's #40 @28" I'd let go for $200. Located in Rowlett, east of Dallas. I can text Pics if you"d like.

Comment

shortstroke 91, Yes please do. Thanks

Comment

They are just a basic little bow. A lot of them were used in scout camps and the like. I bought two of them several years ago just to have some light bows for guests. Now at 70+ bows here they aren't really needed.

The two with red glass are the Pandas. The rest is just a little plastic shelf that tucks in the leather grip. They work better shooting off of the knuckle. The other bow is a Bear Cub 1962. It is also for sale for $110 delivered. You would have to come up with strings as I don't have any to give away.
            Attached Files

Comment

The Cub has sold

Comment

60 Deluxe: Thx for the pictures. I'm looking for something a bit better.

Comment

I don't blame you. It is hard to get excited about the low end bows.

Comment

One more try. Bump, Thx

Comment

Working...
                    X