Trac-Grabber? Yes or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trac-Grabber? Yes or no?

Has anyone tried these Trac-Grabbers to get unstuck? They wrap through the wheel and around the tire for lifting and traction. I just nearly got stuck in the middle of nowhere yesterday and now I'm pondering! Thanks

They only got 3 out of 5 stars on amazon. Most of the negative reviews say they broke on first try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Extra ratchet straps and 2x4

Or I now keep a high lift jack and some 4x6 when I’m going off road.

Comment

I got a set for my truck only to find out I don’t have enough clearance between the wheels and brake calipers for the strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
          I got a set for my truck only to find out I don’t have enough clearance between the wheels and brake calipers for the strap.
          This is the same issue I have experienced with these types of products

Comment

I've also used a ratchet strap and 2x4. Worked every time. Cheaper too

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I've also used a ratchet strap and 2x4. Worked every time. Cheaper too
              How do you rig this?

Comment

Never heard of them.....just googled it. If I lived in east TX I'd have a set.
                A couple weeks ago I had to pull 2 trucks out of the mud with a hi lift jack and chain. I'm 49 but the youngest of this group. The trac grabber just might have saved me all that work

Comment

I tried the 2x4 and ratchet strap and it didn’t work at all. Guess I was stuck to good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                  X