No announcement yet.

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck brother! Sounds like a monster!

Comment

Awesome thread. Will definitely read this one a couple times

Comment

I keep checking for new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
          I keep checking for new stuff.
          So do I...

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            I followed where you posted that on your thread. Like you, we had a high spot for them to go but it became an island. As the river rose, it got smaller and smaller untill it eventually disappeared. I have a sick feeling about whether those deer made it out. There was only one direction they could have swm that gave them a chance and that would have been at least 3 miles of swift cross current. If they had gone down stream, there would be little hope for them.
            Any update on the relocated deer from the spring/early summer flooding? Just curious if they had showed back up in their old haunts for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
              Any update on the relocated deer from the spring/early summer flooding? Just curious if they had showed back up in their old haunts for you.

The river is doing it again.

Comment

Yea I have been watching the rise that's what reminded me of them. Just curious to see if any of them had made it back prior to this flood

Comment

Yeah, not what I was hoping for

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    Yea I have been watching the rise that's what reminded me of them. Just curious to see if any of them had made it back prior to this flood
                    Sorry i didnt answer your question. Yes they mostly came home after the browse recovered.

Comment

Garguy have you ever tried using a bucket feeder pulled high in a tree to corn where you can't get to as often?

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                        Garguy have you ever tried using a bucket feeder pulled high in a tree to corn where you can't get to as often?
                        I have used a bunch of different feeders and had some success with all of them. I had one particular old buck that just loved to shake corn out of a bucket feeder.

Comment

I have used a bunch of different feeders and had some success with all of them. I had one particular old buck that just loved to shake corn out of a bucket feeder.

What do you think about the free feeding homemade PVC feeders?

Comment

Awesome my lease is too far to regularly hand corn so I am trying to find something to keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                              Awesome my lease is too far to regularly hand corn so I am trying to find something to keep them coming.

Look into the ghost feeder. It sounds like a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                                What do you think about the free feeding homemade PVC feeders?
                                3 years ago the biggest buck on my lease would only come to a pipe feeder, he disappeared and showed back up last year and would only come to hand corn (didn't have the pipe feeder up any more), he's never been seen at a spin feeder....fwiw

Comment

Working...
                                X