Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
    So....when does Terrance Williams get cut? Monday morning?
    I honestly thought Butler had beat him for the #2 spot. Both him and Dunbar did not have any awareness of the time in the final drive. Dunbar runs to the middle of the field and Williams fails to go out.

I'm sick of Beasley as well. I swear he butters his hands before every drive.
    Last edited by niceg3s; 09-11-2016, 06:01 PM.

Comment

So....when does Terrance Williams get cut? Monday morning?
      My friend just texted the exact same thing to me

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrence Williams is an idiot. Dunbar also cut up field instead of going out of bounds. And I am tired of hearing how great Dez is. He is a number 2 receiver. He may have the size but not the hands and has a 10cent head.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
          Terrence Williams is an idiot. Dunbar also cut up field instead of going out of bounds. And I am tired of hearing how great Dez is. He is a number 2 receiver. He may have the size but not the hands and has a 10cent head.
          On the replay, Dez is telling Williams to go out of bounds. He knows that much, lol

Comment

20 carries for 51 yards...4th pick overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Wish they would have ran Morris more but Elliot will be good. Seems to me the Dez should have done more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

He struggled but had some good runs. Mainly his TD run. It looked good and he had good vision to find that hole.

But, with that offensive line, it was mostly underwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                  I honestly thought Butler had beat him for the #2 spot. Both him and Dunbar did not have any awareness of the time in the final drive. Dunbar runs to the middle of the field and Williams fails to go out.

I'm sick of Beasley as well. I swear he butters his hands before every drive.
                  Beasley is the bright spot right now. Him and Witten made big catches

Comment

He struggled but had some good runs. Mainly his TD run. It looked good and he had good vision to find that hole.

But, with that offensive line, it was mostly underwhelming.
                    One thing a good RB does is 1-on-1 they beat that guy. So, in theory, they make at least one guy miss, break a tackle, or get yards after 1st contact. This is what Murray did. Morris did that today. You see Zeke get hit, and he stops. It's one game, and he MAY get better, but today Morris was the better runner, and Garrett failed to see that or execute on it.

Comment

Is the Dallas game over yet? Who won?

Comment

Just first game. They will get better.

Comment

Beasley is the bright spot right now. Him and Witten made big catches
                          He dropped two catchable balls. One of which could have been a touchdown. Because of his speed, most of his catches are not contested. If you mean Beasley catches most uncontested passes, then I agree, but the consistence is not there and it is an insult to Witten to pair them as "bright spots". Witten is a Hall of Fame TE. Beasley is a #3 WR for Dallas, and probably struggling to make a lot of other teams rosters.

Comment

Dak looked sharp today. That's something to be optimistic about for Cowboys fans.

The stalls in the redzone aren't good. That's partially on him too. Gotta find a way to get touchdowns.

But he will get better too. But, he already looks the part after 1 game.

Comment

Dak missed on a lot of throws today. Even some of the caught balls were not put in a good place for the receiver. Our offensive line which is supposed to be the best in the nfl got owned in the fourth quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                                He dropped two catchable balls. One of which could have been a touchdown. Because of his speed, most of his catches are not contested. If you mean Beasley catches most uncontested passes, then I agree, but the consistence is not there and it is an insult to Witten to pair them as "bright spots". Witten is a Hall of Fame TE. Beasley is a #3 WR for Dallas, and probably struggling to make a lot of other teams rosters.
                                Witten drops passes and makes bad plays too.

You get on Beasley but not Dez? He was pretty much not even in the game

Comment

Working...
                                X