Deleted My Youtube App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted My Youtube App

Anybody else getting bombarded with left wing push notifications from youtube. It's constantly videos from MSNBC denouncing Trump and the Republicans. Enough of that crap.

I get conservative content. Dont know what happened with yours.

Comment

Usually they just send content related to what you normally watch. I have noticed they started running two commercials before some videos now. Getting to be like watching tv before the fast forward button.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        Anybody else getting bombarded with left wing push notifications from youtube. It's constantly videos from MSNBC denouncing Trump and the Republicans. Enough of that crap.
        Stop watching all those youtube documentaries of Hillary Clintons personal life and they will probably go away.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          Usually they just send content related to what you normally watch. I have noticed they started running two commercials before some videos now. Getting to be like watching tv before the fast forward button.
          yep

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Stop watching all those youtube documentaries of Hillary Clintons personal life and they will probably go away.
            I can't. I tried but I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
              I get conservative content. Dont know what happened with yours.
              Same

One thing you can do early on, anytime any of that bs shows up in recommended, just click the 3 dots and select Not Interested.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                AdBlock Plus

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  Same

One thing you can do early on, anytime any of that bs shows up in recommended, just click the 3 dots and select Not Interested.

Yep. I do the same thing on Instagram. Heck, they had some ads that were straight up defamatory towards conservatives and I reported them as inappropriate.

I’m not on the bookface, so I don’t know if it’s an option there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                    Yep. I do the same thing on Instagram. Heck, they had some ads that were straight up defamatory towards conservatives and I reported them as inappropriate.

I’m not on the bookface, so I don’t know if it’s an option there

I don't do Instagram or AssFaceBook

Comment

I just keep push notifications off and no, I have not received any as of yet. Now bookface, that’s a different story. Little do most people know we ARE in the middle of a “civil war” it’s just being fought by modern technology. My foil hat may very well be on a bit tight but my eyes and ears are wide open. Think about it...

Michael

Comment

Strangely, I mostly get notifications of hunting, kayaking and camera gear uploads. Not many political videos, at all.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Just turn off the notifications.

Comment

Not me.

Comment

My just sends me fishing video notifications

Comment

Working...
                              X