All Star Game on. Who's watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Star Game on. Who's watching?

Hopefully it is an exciting as last night's Home Run Derby.

Me! I have always loved the All-star game - of course I am a MLB junkie. It’s the only pro AllStar game that feels like a real game. I enjoy seeing all the studs playing together. Much better since they did away with the WS home field advantage nonsense. I’m fine with it being an exhibition.

Comment

Scherzer looked good in the 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HR by Judge

Comment

I like it

Comment

Nope...

Comment

Americans are watching the All Star game . Judge came to play! First pitch HR! How old is that kid? He’s adding to his legacy tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Me! I have always loved the All-star game - of course I am a MLB junkie. It’s the only pro AllStar game that feels like a real game. I enjoy seeing all the studs playing together. Much better since they did away with the WS home field advantage nonsense. I’m fine with it being an exhibition.
                Why don’t you like them playing for WS home field? We were talking about that twist earlier and I can’t remember why mlb did away w that last year.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  Everything this guy said ^^^

Comment

Always fun to watch. AL lineup is impressive.

Comment

Funny thing the Home run Derby had 7 out of the 8 hitters from the NL. Now in All Star Game 2 HR's by the AL.

Baseball is a unique game.

Comment

Talked to early. Contreras for Cubs just hit a solo shot.

Comment

I am enjoying the game. You get a little bit of insight in to these guys make up. Most of them act like big kids just enjoying playing a game.

Comment

Freaking bull crap....

Every pitcher so far throws 98+ lol
                            That’s insane

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                              Why don’t you like them playing for WS home field? We were talking about that twist earlier and I can’t remember why mlb did away w that last year.
                              I guess I never thought that it was fair to base home field advantage on an exhibition game. I found it difficult to believe that would make them “play harder” which was the rationale. Whether they rotate home field like they did up until 2003 or base it on regular season record - like they will do now - either way seems better to me. One fan’s opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X