Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canny View Post
    that's pretty much my philosophy. I go for the beer and cigars...lol
    Well there is your answer. Keep em and go give it hell.

For me personally if I'm going to pay $40-$80 for a round of golf I am going for more than to drink beers and screw off. I can do that in my backyard for free.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
      Well there is your answer. Keep em and go give it hell.

For me personally if I'm going to pay $40-$80 for a round of golf I am going for more than to drink beers and screw off. I can do that in my backyard for free.
      If I paid that much I would too. It doesn't cost that much for a round here.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
        If I paid that much I would too. It doesn't cost that much for a round here.
        10-4. Even our crappy public courses around here are pushing $40 for a weekend round.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
          10-4. Even our crappy public courses around here are pushing $40 for a weekend round.
          We have a pretty decent course here that you can play for $25 a round including cart

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
            You're a flawed guy.

[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man if I recall correctly the Mp32’s are older then that. I play with the same blades I played in HS 20 years ago. I have Maxfli blades and they still hit well. If you can play, use them. If not send em my way, I’d love em!

Comment

Golf Guys any input on these clubs?

I wouldn't be surprised if you could sell those on eBay or at a golf shop, and pick up a set of newer cavity backs for almost even money. Mizuno and Titleist blades are beautiful, I wish I could hit them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-19-2018, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Those are great irons put them out there somewhere for sale you probably will come across someone that will be glad to buy them !

Comment

MP 32’s were 2004. You can get a $70 trade credit on Callaway or Callaway Preowned for them.
                    If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

I say get after it!! It’s not going to hurt anything to play with them and if you learn how to hit them well you’ll be that much better. They are a good set of sticks. I’m not that old but I learned on blades and it’s not as bad as some think. The wayward shots might sting a little bit at least you know it was your fault. Some game improvement irons have so little feel you’ll likely never improve!!!

Comment

I'll trade you for a set of titleist 690 cb. They are going to be more forgiving.with rifle shafts

Comment

You say you're mainly out there for the beer and cigars, but wouldn't you rather have a better chance of hitting some good shots? My son just gave me some game improvement clubs that got me hitting irons like I could 20 years ago. Lot more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                            This^^^^

I play to about a 4 hdcp and those wouldn’t be fun for me to hit.
                            Look at Buckley’s avatar. He is the that guy who always beats you 2 up at the end of the day.

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                            Since you don't play a lot, use them, and go have a good time. It's not always about the score.
                            ^^^^Keep those, find the sweet spot and try to hit it a little more often. If you three putt, quit three putting. If you’re going to get something different, then get a 2 year old hot driver. I saw a 2017 Callaway Epic on EBay for $165 the other day.

What number irons do you have? 1-P, 3-P ??
                            What are the club faces like? Are the grooves in very good shape?

Comment

Working...
                            X