• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    This plus a bunch of clumsy jumproping

Soon to be erased by Fajitas & Bourbon.
    Fajitas and bourbon are the reason we do these workouts![emoji23][emoji23]
    Those pull throughs look like they could end poorly, if not done correctly![emoji33]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of abs in circuit and cardio this am

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        Fajitas and bourbon are the reason we do these workouts![emoji23][emoji23]
        Those pull throughs look like they could end poorly, if not done correctly![emoji33]

Yeah I was very slow and careful on the first few reps.

Comment

A little cardio action on the treadmill to loosen up. My oldest daughter and her boyfriend gave me a 2 hr deep tissue massage yesterday and let me tell ya, my upper back was destroyed. Finished up in the sauna for about 20 minutes. Happy Father’s Day gents!

Comment

Went yesterday for
            Leg lifts, ab roller, situps, 1.5 mile treadmill run

Comment

Rowing and chest today. Happy Father's Day to all you muthas.

Comment

Yesterday and today were supposed to be rest days. Went and got 2 loader buckets of topsoil. Shovelled it into the back of the side by side and shovelled it back out in spots across the yard.
                Legs are sore today. Gonna spread fertilizer this after, but I went and bought a pull behind spreader for that![emoji106] Happy father's day.

Last edited by Muskles; 06-17-2018, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Redneck workouts are the best. You only think you're in shape until you do manual labor!

Today's torture:

Followed by 10 minutes on the stair stepper in death mode

Comment

Clapping plyo push-ups SS pull-ups.
                    DB incline bench press SS renegade rows.
                    Tubing rotational chest press SS tubing rotational high rows.
                    Tubing face pulls and tubing pull aparts.

Comment

I keep forgetting to post. Cardio, shoulders and abs today. Leaving for Montana tomorrow so I doubt Im going to get much exercise in for the next week. Probably some walking/jogging and golfing will be the most available to me.

Comment

Cardio and chest at lunch today

Comment

Butt kicker body weight workout this morning. Skipped the last few new due to elbow pain.

Comment

Snatches

Giant sets as follow
                            Incline, DB Hammer curls, Jackknifes
                            Decline, EZ Bar curls, Jackknifes
                            Cable Flyes

Comment

Legs and back today. Didn't get much done as my hip started kicking my arse this morning when I got out of bed.

Pendlay rows
                              leg extensions
                              Narrow grip pullups
                              Lat pulldowns

Then I quit. Pain was all the way down to the middle of my hamstring. Surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday. I'll be glad to get this shizzle over with.

Comment

I'm still working hard just haven't been posting much. Still getting ready for a Colorado hunt so lots of miles with my pack outside, and on the treadmill with the incline set high. Saturday I went and spent about 20 minutes at the football field walking the bleachers. I knew I'd be sore, but was surprised...the only thing sore is my calves. Upper legs were fine.

Then Monday I started the Insanity Max 30 routine. Just finished up day 3 and it definitely lives up to it's name. I can honestly say though at 40 I'm in the absolute best shape of my life, and it feels pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X