2018 u.s. Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
    I missed Phils melt down? DJ coming back to da pack. Those 7 ftrs look like 20 for him. The greens are looking like browns and bouncing.
    I like it!!
    I now don't like Zach Johnson after his comments. Tuffin up butter cup!

Yep it doesn’t matter they have lost the course or not. Don’t tell me how you hit it, when the wind blew or the guys that played early were lucky. Show me some numbers, right Coach?

Comment

+8 is good for a place in the top-20 right now. This is brutal.

Comment

Ugh. I’m at +23 with 3 players in and DJ still on the course[emoji849].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I might be +23 when it’s said and done!! Fleetwood +8 on day and still on the course. Stenson falling a part on 15.

Comment

Originally posted by coachmas View Post
            I might be +23 when it’s said and done!! Fleetwood +8 on day and still on the course. Stenson falling a part on 15.
            Hey that’s looking like a good score at this point!

Comment

+23 after 3 rounds with my top 4. Course is unbelievably tough. Tomorrow is a new day!

Comment

+23

Course will probably be a cupcake tomorrow.

Nice round on moving day Rickie.
                Last edited by 18ncs; 06-16-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

+21

DJ+3
                  Rose +4
                  Stenson +5
                  Fleetwood +9

Wow!!!!

Comment

I like seeing these guys look like a average weekend golfer bunch of cry babies get your big checks Sunday when your done and go play your local course next week to make you feel better!!

Comment

What a moving day it was for me....from -1 to +15 in one day.....

DJ +3
                      Koepka +3
                      Rose +4
                      Stenson +5
                      Last edited by rtp; 06-16-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Love it! They need to be tested, they need to be penalized for not hitting the fairways!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                          Love it! They need to be tested, they need to be penalized for not hitting the fairways!!
                          Little bit I watched didn’t have much to do with missing fairways, but more to do with green speed and pin placements.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                            I like seeing these guys look like a average weekend golfer bunch of cry babies get your big checks Sunday when your done and go play your local course next week to make you feel better!!
                            These guys are far from average.....the average weekend golfer couldn’t break 160 on that course....if that.

Comment

Originally posted by coachmas View Post
                              Little bit I watched didn’t have much to do with missing fairways, but more to do with green speed and pin placements.
                              Exactly. The USGA bungled another major with their incompetence. They try so hard to make the Major courses so difficult, it turns into a clown show. The morning players played a completely different course than the leaders did this afternoon and its a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                These guys are far from average.....the average weekend golfer couldn’t break 160 on that course....if that.
                                O I know they are not average but I like seeing them look like a average golfer once in awhile . And I know your average joe couldn’t break 150 on that course heck your average golfer can’t break 120 on most courses that they play especially if you shot from there tees !!

Comment

Working...
                                X