No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Moore banished to bullpen. Triple A call up Yohander Mendez replacing Moore. Mendez' main qualification? His name is not Matt Moore. Good enough for me. Change is in the air.

Missed the last couple of nights of left coast ball. I just can't hang that late anymore. I did see Chirinos bow up on Matt Kemp though. Great throw by Mazara. Chirinos better stay out of that base line. Kemp is a big boy. Glad to see Chirinos stand up for himself. Gladder still the Kemp didn't kill him.

Onward we go...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Hopefully there is some truth to the owners saying this was a mini rebuilding year and minimal spending. Gotta get done with Prince and Choo's ****ty contracts and start planning for the future. Hopefully Daniels can work some of the 2010 magic again.

You are delusional if if you think a "mini rebuilding year" is reality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        You are delusional if if you think a "mini rebuilding year" is reality.

Thanks Harold Reynolds...

You totally missed the meaning of what I meant..

Comment

Thanks Harold Reynolds...

Call me what you want but the reality is the Rangers are very far from competing again. There is no such thing as a mini rebuilding year for a mid market team. But dream on big guy.

Comment

Call me what you want but the reality is the Rangers are very far from competing again. There is no such thing as a mini rebuilding year for a mid market team. But dream on big guy.

Again....you are clueless.

Comment

Yeah ok.

Comment

Again....you are clueless.

5 yeats from now we can verify.

Comment

5 yeats from now we can verify.

OK...here we go in crayon...read it slow...again.

"Hopefully there is some truth to the owners saying this was a mini rebuilding year and minimal spending. Gotta get done with Prince and Choo's ****ty contracts and start planning for the future."

Where is the **** did I say anything about this being a one year deal? Choo's and Princes' contracts have multi years left. Nobody said this was a one year deal or short term. I was referring to this is a start in the rebuild direction. They can't really start adding or rebuilding heavily because they are still locked into those worthless contracts. Again you were clueless in what I meant by mini rebuilding year. You just read what you wanted to hear so you could come in an criticize like usual....as if you had some part in the Astros rebuilding knowledge and success....and as if the Astros way is the only way to do it. Good grief..

Comment

Wowzers.

I’m a homer. Just in case Richard wasn’t sure.

JD has by far the best track record in this clubs history. So, in JD we trust.

2 parts to this situation. This team needs starting pitching, and it’s young core to take the next step forward. Maz, Gallo, Rougie, DD, etc. they need Elvis to NOT opt out.

Once Prince is off the books that will help.and Choo even tho he is still productive when he is healthy. But they are not locked into any of these crap arms long term. Minor is the only one her for a few years and I still have faith.

There will be money available to pay one or two decent arms come 2020.

Not sure what this trade deadline will bring but I do not think JD is going to run out a **** lineup come ‘20 in a billion dollar stadium.

But again it all depends on if the young guys turn the corner.

Not too far fetched from what a couple key guys from Houston did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mendez has rocky 2nd inning. Comes back out for third, w/ his Round Rock catcher, and has nice tidy inning. Nice.

Hit team hit.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                        Wowzers.

I’m a homer. Just in case Richard wasn’t sure.

JD has by far the best track record in this clubs history. So, in JD we trust.

2 parts to this situation. This team needs starting pitching, and it’s young core to take the next step forward. Maz, Gallo, Rougie, DD, etc. they need Elvis to NOT opt out.

Once Prince is off the books that will help.and Choo even tho he is still productive when he is healthy. But they are not locked into any of these crap arms long term. Minor is the only one her for a few years and I still have faith.

There will be money available to pay one or two decent arms come 2020.

Not sure what this trade deadline will bring but I do not think JD is going to run out a **** lineup come ‘20 in a billion dollar stadium.

But again it all depends on if the young guys turn the corner.

Not too far fetched from what a couple key guys from Houston did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the lineup will be fine. The starting pitching staff we'll have to find out about. We shall see...

Comment

Matt Moore comes in and pitches a scoreless 4th. Small victory.

Comment

Brain cramp for the Condor. Rookies.

Comment

...and Moore reverts to form. DFA. Please DFA.

Comment

I attended last night’s games, it was painful, happy father’s days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X